Teen Gohan WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
you can keep "event 5004" for every animation/sound, there is no need to change it

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
off: great...im gonna like this soundevent thing.. thnx GG and DD

on: is it because of the skin or is his..(biceps?) at least the muscle closest to the hand a little to pointy or is that because of how the shot is taken?

Best answers
can i ?

i want to dl it
wow you are good ... and it's so good i want to dl it
if i can

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D@rk Goku said:
i want to dl it
wow you are good ... and it's so good i want to dl it
if i can
READ the thread

It is NOT done... not yet..., its coming... and its going to be good. :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystacx said:
off: great...im gonna like this soundevent thing.. thnx GG and DD

on: is it because of the skin or is his..(biceps?) at least the muscle closest to the hand a little to pointy or is that because of how the shot is taken?
be a bit more specific, i cant see what you mean...

anyway, progress is good guys! just pants left to skin (the hard part of the skin :]) hope ill get it right.
so next update ill show will be the final resault...probably :smile:

and about the sounds things...what am i supposed to do i mean, what sounds?
the lightning wont go well without the lightnings =P...
this calls for ideas =P people...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
such a sexy model... but i'd make those eyes bigger sv, or make him look really frowning if u cant adjust that much.... because right now he's got eye's of an adult =\ imo.... but yus, very nice model indeed ^_^

ps, i love those images in ur sig sv, very very very acurate work :D, some of the best models ive seen

🌠 Staff
Best answers
you can model lightning with alpha mapping them for hl use, just animate them around the model for ssj2. youll probably need to add the sound for every animation <_<

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
be a bit more specific, i cant see what you mean...
meh..never mind i can already see that it were my eyes. it wasnt pointy at all.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
such a sexy model... but i'd make those eyes bigger sv, or make him look really frowning if u cant adjust that much.... because right now he's got eye's of an adult =\ imo.... but yus, very nice model indeed ^_^

ps, i love those images in ur sig sv, very very very acurate work :D, some of the best models ive seen
thanks alot =D!
and about the eyes, well, i made them like that on purpose..i wanted to give him a serious look.
but if you can show me specificly what to change then i might =P

God Gundam said:
you can model lightning with alpha mapping them for hl use, just animate them around the model for ssj2. youll probably need to add the sound for every animation <_<
well, the sounds wont be a prob, it's just copying the command to the wanted animations right?
the problem is animating the lightning...wouldnt that require adding bones? cause im using the default esf skeleton and as far as i know you cant just add bones, you need to do something els but im not sure what...
and if i manage to add more bones, will it be possible to edit the animations?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe you could add bones but keep the origional animations... 3dsmax doesnt have a merge tool for nothing ;)

Best answers
ehm...

EVM is gonna have default lightning on the ssj2 gohan for as far as i know it... so maybe you can ask raven or greenberet for help about the lightning.

Best answers
damn evms lighting is coded and has nothing to do with the model. i think sv doesnt want his models lightning to appear only if the server is runing with evm.

Best answers
Dark-Domi said:
damn evms lighting is coded and has nothing to do with the model. i think sv doesnt want his models lightning to appear only if the server is runing with evm.
it was only a SUGGESTION!!! the evm coders might know some good ways to give a model lightning without coding or the need of EVM....

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well super vegetto, there is a way to add bones without editing the animations originally there, it was shown to me by none other than Azn Dragon himself while i was working on Brolli. but its long and complicated. I can show you how, i just have to talk to you on msn =/. And if you want that to happen then you have to be online when im on, which Is mainly the problem with being in 2 different areas of the world =/.

Anyways, Id think ited be more worth while to have someone animate it with a custom skeleton from scratch, that way you can prevent unwanted deformation since the current gohans shoulders are too wide <_<... so yours wouldnt deform well with it. Id offer to do it, but im tied back to my esf work and mechmod work, so ya..., but ill still show you how to add bones though =p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh thanks GG, ill be online as much as i can, im online right now.

about the shoulders, i thought about rigging them to the 'spin' and the arm itself to 'arm' cause the arm isnt connected to the body, it's free.
umm...making a new skeleton...it might be better but im not a good animator, =p i can just animate simple things and if i push myself and somehow ill figure how to animate those animations it would probably take me a year or so lol =P

ahh well, ill talk to you on msn =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh yup, i havent updated much latly...cause of school and all...
anyway here's an update:

the pants arent easy for me to skin but it looks pretty much ok to me but dont kill me if you dont like it ;P
the back of the pants arent done yet, working on them.
ill update soon, i hope =D

other then the skin, im having Lord Killmore to help me with the rigging and some of the animations, i also made some cool lightning sprites and ill have some sounds for it too.
and more idea's ill have later on ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom