Teen Gohan WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea yea...it's for esf so dont bother asking...
dont ask me why im doing this...maby cause esf needs a new gohan?...
ah well here it is, not much yet but ill finish it soon, give that thing a skin, rig it and release it...and maby...maby make some costume animations of my own but ill make sure this one will be great.
this time, i modeled it by the original esf gohan skeleton so it should deform alright.

708 polys so far with some decent details.
crit if you want guys...later.

Best answers
the legs and feet bother me,
they look a little too skinny
besides for that i cant see anything wrong
maybe the detail on the pants could be a little better bt nothing major, so basically it looks good

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you maby right Yaglo but ill upload my ref later so we can be sure.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
yea yea...it's for esf so dont bother asking...
dont ask me why im doing this...maby cause esf needs a new gohan?...
ah well here it is, not much yet but ill finish it soon, give that thing a skin, rig it and release it...and maby...maby make some costume animations of my own but ill make sure this one will be great.
this time, i modeled it by the original esf gohan skeleton so it should deform alright
Thats real nice of you SV ^.^

It looks pretty nice so far man. Hope you make custom animations as well :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice to see your doing a gohan for esf but i think the legs are too long and need to be scaled down a bit, cant wait to see the rest though!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh i c so thats the goahn you weere talking witrh me about huh? hot stuff man ^^
work with the esf skeletton this time though XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually think the legs are fine, the proportions look fine right now. the only critical thing to make it look good is to make a good head, not too big, not too small.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol did my post got deleted? oO
well anyway sv if you need help with the anims and assigning again you can ask me anytime

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i actually think the legs are fine, the proportions look fine right now. the only critical thing to make it look good is to make a good head, not too big, not too small.

your right, ill make sure that this model will have the best proportions
and Killmore i just might ask for help :smile:

EDIT: i forgot to say that ill be making normal, ssj and ssj2 and ill make special animations for the ssj2, such as idle and some more stuff...
the idea is to get the feeling of ssj2, the way gohan stands infront of cell and all...

ohh and im having a nice idea for a transformation...did anyone ever thought about making them like...talk and then scream? something like: "now you'll see my true power...arhhhgghhaa"
heh it could be nice with a good animation that matchs the sound.

Best answers
Sorry...I have to say some true things :p
Your model looks crappy . Yep, I know you have not finished it yet but for the moment, "Gohan-kuN" is scary \o_O/ ! Yeah, you'll do a CELL-SHADED render with a BEATIFUL skin ('coz you're a good skinner) to prove us that you're good! But ALL the models created by you are bad (Vegetto, Vegeta pack -->*only* GooD skin, EEA models *.. O_O ..* and i'm sure your zeq2 models are crappy too!)....That's all I just would like to say a last thing :

:no:
The_Forgotten said:
Thats real nice of you SV ^.^

It looks pretty nice so far man. Hope you make custom animations as well :)
--> Muhahahahahaa...

PS: Don't hate me, I have just said the truth....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks at post count of PoPoV and says: and you are? ;/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leave him alone heh, he probably hates me or something...
PoPoV my old vegetto and my old vegeta are bad i agree heh, but obviosly you dont have any idea what you'er talking about...you havent seen my zeq2 models from a close look, no one has except for me and the team i work with.
if you think im a bad modeler it's your call to think so...but at least say why? what can be better? what makes it bad?
if your saying they are crappy and thats it then i say dont spam my thread.

Best answers
Yeah in my opinion SV models have been great, hes earned my respect.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV is a highly respected member of the comunity, and hes never modeled anything crappy... all his models have flowed well (well..most of them ;)) and been well built, just the earlyer ones had proportional issues...

so show some respect, and dont make your first post such a flame.

Best answers
@PoPoV

I’m curious to know what makes you think you should make a statement like that? Have you ever modelled anything in your life? Do you actual understand what it takes to make a model? Unless you’re a veritable fountain of modelling knowledge (which by all means enlighten me if you are), I think you should show a little tact in future.

The model is ok, not really a fan of the pants though.

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
@PoPoV

I’m curious to know what makes you think you should make a statement like that? Have you ever modelled anything in your life? Do you actual understand what it takes to make a model? Unless you’re a veritable fountain of modelling knowledge (which by all means enlighten me if you are), I think you should show a little tact in future.

Offtopic: Why is it the humen race asks questions they are 95 - 100% sure they know the awnser to?[/Irony]

Ontopic: I can't really comment on it from what you've posted so far ish , any updates?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the support guys =o i appreciate it.
humm yea they do look a bit plain but what can i add/fix? i dont want to blast it with detail cause i want to keep the polycount somewhere in 1500.
I can't really comment on it from what you've posted so far ish , any updates?
your right, this pic doesnt show much, no updates so far but im going to work on the arms soon.

poly count is 708 for those who want to know.
for those who think the model isnt anything fancy...im keeping it simple guys.

Best answers
hahaha if anyone expects a fancy model for 1500 polys, they are going to be severely disappointed.

The legs seem slightly disproportionate to the torso, I’d make the actual flesh area on the ankles smaller, it should really be nothing more than a thin strip. You also have the legs getting thinner as they go up, which is wrong. You need to rethink your baggy’ ness, and restructure your legs.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
hahaha if anyone expects a fancy model for 1500 polys, they are going to be severely disappointed.
1500 polys is a lot if you know how to use them =\.

Nice start on the Gohan SV, hopefully it will turn out real nice :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom