Teen Gohan Wip AGAIN AGAIN

Best answers
Title speaks for it self, now let the model speak :p

If i get this finished ill release it for esf, so dont bug me :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like Gohan wanted in on the dancing strip, just look at his body go ;P. What's the poly count?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im wubbing it.
Finish it RoF ^^
Cause an Normal and SSj model is what im missing ^^

Cant wait to see the finisihed Project.

Best answers
The best thing about that model is that it will only get better

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/rofl.

Looking ok, have another look at the back of his head and neck, and his hands are tiny. His top and bottom halves look disproportionate (sp?).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Title speaks for it self, now let the model speak
I can only hear every other word its saying because you only submitted half the important stuff. Give us wires!!

The head looks slightly too small for Gohan . . . but this could be caused by the fact that the shoulders are way too broad, and the neck is too thick from the front view.

On the arms you have the bicep muscles angled down . . . which isn't right. And the hands are way too small. Remember, with the fingers spred out, the hand should be able to cover a character's face (unless your going for your own stylized look, and it doesn't seem like you are)

Your waisting polygons on the belt, making it puff out like that, and it really doesn't look all that great because of it. You could probably save polies by making the belt more accurate and giving it some strips to hang down in front or off to the side like a real belt would.

The legs could be a tad longer, and they're probably the only part that could use some puffing up to make em baggier looking.

Best answers
here's my drawover.if anyone want to use it,thats fine,just tell i created it and also say thanks to reck =p.i didn't do the head cause IMO it looks fine.

Best answers
movento said:
here's my drawover.if anyone want to use it,thats fine,just tell i created it and also say thanks to reck =p.i didn't do the head cause IMO it looks fine.
I'm sorry but.... That drawover makes just about 0 sense.
If that's suppoused to show proportions, then I suggest you change it.
Perhaps have a look at a few referance pictures, and redo a bit more clear/good drawover.

Mostly agree with SA_Gohan, more to come personally when you start skinning it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I can only hear every other word its saying because you only submitted half the important stuff. Give us wires!!

The head looks slightly too small for Gohan . . . but this could be caused by the fact that the shoulders are way too broad, and the neck is too thick from the front view.

On the arms you have the bicep muscles angled down . . . which isn't right. And the hands are way too small. Remember, with the fingers spred out, the hand should be able to cover a character's face (unless your going for your own stylized look, and it doesn't seem like you are)

Your waisting polygons on the belt, making it puff out like that, and it really doesn't look all that great because of it. You could probably save polies by making the belt more accurate and giving it some strips to hang down in front or off to the side like a real belt would.

The legs could be a tad longer, and they're probably the only part that could use some puffing up to make em baggier looking.
I agree with most of that, except the part about the biceps being angled down, they are slightly too angled downward, but they shouldnt be face on, if you dont believe me stand in front of the mirror, hold out your arms and point your palms downwards.

The only part of movemento's drawover i'd recomend to follow is the upper half of the side view, the legs on the sideview are also pretty good, but the feet are too far forward.

Keep it up man wud like to see how this looks finished.

Best answers
Is it just me? Did nobody think the crotch area didn't match the legs? He's got some huge hips there

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he looks too stubby. It's like someone squashed down Gohan. I think he's a little too bulky and I think he should be taller.

Overall keep up the good work. It looks great.

Best answers
Some of the proportions im afraid to change cuz it currenly matches the esf gohan skeleton. it deforms pretty well atm. However i'll go with the suggetions sa gohan and davidskiwan made. also thanks to movento but detail is that i will put on in a skin..

also i'd rather not people use this thing for a ref or whatever. i dont want to see clones of this half finished gohan :/ ill put an update soon :)

Best answers
Wires as requested, fixed a few things, polycount at round 1500

and smoothies

Sorry i can't turn down the lighting, i had to export as 3ds and i couldnt be bothered re-assigning all the material :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, but I'm worried about its deformability. Unless my eyes decieve me, there are no elbow or knee joints, and the shoulders can't rotate properly.

It's a great model though, two thumbs up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno if my crits are good ,cuz i havnt seen dbz since 2 years so lemme crit it like i see it:

Feets... damn small....
the leg part above the shoes.. damn thick
the end of the trousers... kinda weird
i dunno but i gues you could cut there some poly out in the biceps area
and hands from the side view are to small

thought the hair and the face got a really nice mesh flow, im liking it
but since i only like meshes wich are without skin and got only grey color on em you get 1 thumb up from me =)

now slap the skin on this bish

Best answers
Are you still working on it or did you moved to do some other projects and stoped working on Gohan? This gohan looks great, perhaps even better than your last one.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I agree with most of that, except the part about the biceps being angled down, they are slightly too angled downward, but they shouldnt be face on, if you dont believe me stand in front of the mirror, hold out your arms and point your palms downwards.
heh David I dont know what kinda arms you have but you are wrong
biceps is actually going straigh and a little more to the up.
It goes down if you realy twist your forearm "front way".

keep it up...if still alive Reck...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is just a tad too fat and his legs should be a really tiny bit longer...Other than that I think it is pretty accurate.

Best answers
Yeah I'm still alive but not really alive, my modeling/skinnng time has been cut down cause of school :(

Anyway I got this done, though I might redo it since the colour scheme is a bit soft plus I dont think it really resembles gohan. Comments please anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom