Best answers
Just so you know, Azn completley dropped off the face as the earth.. well, as far as DBZ models go. So I don't think it requires his permission.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wasnt this a dead thread? anyway, ill test it out, yeah, sure, and ill remove the eyebrows before i do that 0_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all threads go dead chris.. even ur thread went dead because u stopped posting edits... so stop talking about everyone esle please :)

Best answers
Yet again, IceMan, you've neglected to credit me. That is my Yamcha model with a different skin. You know what gives it away? AzN's original model had boots. My Yamcha edit of AzN's boots removed the boots, and extended the pants to the feet. No other model but mine does that. First King Vegeta, now Yamcha. Now I'm officially pissed off at you.

EDIT: Oh and one other thing, looking at the face, I see that the skinmap is a little off. That was on my model also because I mucked around with the skinmap a little and didn't know how to fix it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*scratches head* you shouldve said that bout 3 weeks ago when this thread was started... oh well though BIG ANNOUNCEMNT... CREDTIS TO JIMESU_EVIL FOR THE YAMCHA MODEL ...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man said:
*scratches head* you shouldve said that bout 3 weeks ago when this thread was started... oh well though BIG ANNOUNCEMNT... CREDTIS TO JIMESU_EVIL FOR THE YAMCHA MODEL ...
It's not really his place to do that, you should be the one to look around on where you get all teh material from, so you can get all the credits ASAP, please try and getting all the credits in teh future, thank you. =]

Best answers
canu download this anywhere?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oops iam sorry for the double post when i came back here i didnt see my first forgive me ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Three words Don't Double Post.Wait for release do not rush modelers for edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom