TECHNICAL PROBLEM

Best answers
i checked the list of frequently asked questions my question was there but the answer wouldnt solve the problem.

After a little bit ESF will just completely close out and i tried switching to OpenGL and D3D but OpenGL wasnt supported and D3D just didnt help :\

Edit - All drivers are up to date. Geforce MX420

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MX 420...wow...THAT is old...i thought mine was old (MX 440) until i upgraded to a FX 5600...which is stil kinda outdated

Try updating your video drivers. www.nvidia.com

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opengl is supported on the whole Geforce4 MX series. My Geforce4 MX 440 had no problem getting esf to run under opengl.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Anyway get a newer card lol
using that card is ...:O!:O!:O!:O!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
mx 420 works great on ESF.

I used one for a very long time and never had any problems.

In the options menu go to multiplayer, advanced, and look for 24bit textures. Turn that off. Maybe that helps..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What DIrect X do you have ? direct x 9.0.c ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{AC}Cloud said:
i checked the list of frequently asked questions my question was there but the answer wouldnt solve the problem.

After a little bit ESF will just completely close out and i tried switching to OpenGL and D3D but OpenGL wasnt supported and D3D just didnt help :\

Edit - All drivers are up to date. Geforce MX420
Impossible, I'm sure your graphics card supports OpenGL, the only thing I can think of is that some of your drivers aren't installed. Make sure to install everything on all your CDs that came with your graphics card, I'm sure there's something you missed. Install everything, and I do mean everything, even if you don't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom