Tech Angel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to get things straight, this bg isn't really "Tech" but it is just the name of the piece so deal with it =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its better than what I usually see you make, but I do have a few comments. The picture could use better blending and the font doesnt suit the image.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either my stuff is not blended enough or too blended, gotta love it, anyways, what kinda font would be better then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I accept all C&C I was just saying, when I make sigs my ****'s not blended enough, then I make this and it's too blended =P It's funny...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice grungie look,looks nice, but i dont really like the test on the top

Best answers
I like it got some good points in there nice and busy. Just a side note if you like it the way it is then thats all that matters.

Best answers
The white foggy (brush?) doesn't do much for me, the font needs to be more suiting, a gothic style suggested by Ryoko would be a good idea. I like the colour scheme and the blending is better than I've seen from you before. I like it. Border >_< !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u might wanna look into some better fonts. if u want to like grunge type stuff use a grunge type font. here are a couple that might be good to pick up

and remember u can always move letters to make it look better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I have Angry *****, I'll try that, but I didn't think it looked that good, I'll give it another look, any C&C besides the font??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
angry ***** is not the best choice for that i was just giving you some examples of different types of fonts

Retired
Best answers
I like the background and the blending of the pic :) good job man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gee wiz thanx Judge ^^

And good news, I cropped an avi and sig from it =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom