teamplay round clock

Best answers
hey! mabye i has been suggested before (but i searched and diddn't find ;) )

i think in teamplaymode there should be real rounds.. so if you die you will respawn, when everybody of one team is dead or the roundclock has become 0:00
just like in counter strike but without bombdefusing or hostage rescuing

there would be a clear winner team after every round,
(if everybody of one team is dead, the other team is the round winner, and if there are still players in every team, the team with most hp (addition of the whole team) or most players is the winner

it would have the effect that it is not stupid deathmatching and playing without strategy... in my opinion, it would make the game more interesting,
also more interesting for clan wars etc...

every player of the round's winner team could become a little bit more to the CF bar...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or make it like day of defeat.. you have to wait 30 seconds to respawn after death so theres a chance everyone on your team will die, u lose that round

Best answers
i think these 30 seconds would not be a good idea.. it would be just the same brainless deathmatch like at the moment....

also the round system would be better, because there would be less "camper" at the end of every round.. so you have a better gameplay and it would be more realistic (if you can say so at a game, where everybody is flying around ;) :laff: )

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF isnt about waiting. Theres no way in hell people are going to want to wait until your teammate stop beam jumping around the map and gets killed.

Best answers
i don't think, that it would take such a long time for killing noobs like that, who don't have the balls standing in front of their enemys alone and fight them...

and if people/kidz/noobs don't wanna wait for the next round, and just wanna see biiiiiiiiiig beams and stuff and transform as fast as possible and kill a lot of peolpe without beeing a good player, there would still be free fight/deathmatch

in other games (counter strike, of course) it works, too.. there thousands of peolpe who don't have any problem with waiting for the next round....

and on esf you would still have the chance to chose between deathmatch and teamplay...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the delay will slow the game down and ther will be more spamers an the map ,think like this u die he has time to get si ki up and his life if it's buu and u can do anything for 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom