Team Secret Sugestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was thinking of the picture of the week and pain said "Maybe it's a super secret team move combo special ability of secretness." And now the sugestion is this when you play like THE Gyniu Force ONLY Baata and Jeice to do a super secret team move combo special ability of secretness.
Like when they fight with Goku on namek saga.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to plan your ideas out a little better. I can hardly make head or tail of what exactly suggesting (maybe if someone post pics of what they were doing on namek would be helpful though to help people understand of what exactly andreyesf is suggesting).

Best answers
Well that's da basic andreyesf ;DD

now now, give us some info about that thing on namek .. goku .. ginuy forces .. etc .. and randy told it da good wayness :p

PLAN IT OUT! dont just make a tread because u had some neat idea that u had of something that aint even wice or smthng, dont make treads just to raise ur post count xD thing ftw o//

ohh and btw, im not trying to sound like an mod or anything :x so plz, any mod outthere, dont start it plz? =(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hammpu give us a favor and shot yourself please

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I don't see the need to attack him, he is also stating that it is hard to understand what you are sayying in your post. The idea needs to be stated more clearly, he's also stating that he finds that to be a common thing with your suggestions for the game.

Buddy attacks for memory are stated in the Design documents as far as I can remember, so if your'e wanting to suggest an idea based on what is stated in those documents or to further suggest upon those that's a place to start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
He gave you constructive criticism, it wouldn't hurt for you to be more constructive in your replies either.

They're both right. You've put no detail or thought into this suggestion, other than Jeice and Burter should have a special attack together. Except...
grOOvy said:
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)
Jeice is nowhere to be seen. Next time think a bit harder about what you're suggesting before you post your ideas.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
andrey esti noob ce aiii cu hampu lasal naiibi in pace sa isi zica parelea
(sry guys just for andreyesf )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
andrey esti noob ce aiii cu hampu lasal naiibi in pace sa isi zica parelea
(sry guys just for andreyesf )
You could of sent him a pm if it was intended for him.

Best answers
<,< andrey BEHAVE URSELF ftw o// ur always starting to yell at mehh when i say sumthing about u nor ur tread .. even if this was da first timez0r xDD

well now, stop telling us that sh** and explain sumthing about ur suggestion so i could vote? :p

::eek:hh btw editz0r::

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough.

Warnings:
Andreyesf gets +1 for flaming.
john_volkov gets +1 for flaming.
RandyHobo gets +1 for spam & rogue modding.

Reminders:
john_volkov you are to speak English on this board from now on. If I catch you speaking another language without providing a translation again you will be warned.

Hamppu I haven't spoken to you about spam before so I'm going to let you off light this time. Please try not to contribute to it or you end up in the moderator blacklist of people to watch. You wouldn't want that would you?

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom