Team Ryouko - Exploring the Limits of the Human Body

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I just thought i'd post this im bored. I haven't checked out this site in like 2yrs now and I decided to check it again to see if they had new videos...

These guys are the real Matrix.

www.teamryouko.com

They are literally able to run 5ft. up against a wall (or even more). They can split upside down in in mid air, and whatnot. Their like a gymnastics/martial arts team of some sort. I never bothered to go through their site except I only look at their videos...

Enter the site and click on the:

Friday Night 4 Video

Link, the other 2 video links below that are torrent files, so you can only download the Video pack 1 & 2 with Torrent... These guys are the ****... The day I learn to pull something like that... Its over :D

Retired
Best answers
haha good movie :) nice capoeira moves..

btw funny at like 1:12 mins you hear naruto music on the background ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do? Well, I never seen the anime, I just go to a forum based off of it :p

So yeah...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt say they were exploring the limits... they are just tallented acrobats and martial artists. but still dont have anything on the shao lin monks that went on tour... those were TOO awsome (saw them in london).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been following Ryouko for a while now...they inspired me to do the wallrun-backflip thing, and I actually pulled it off ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading right now ill edit later but i cant wait to see the action

Man those guys are nuts i love the stunts :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really cool, some of those wallflips were spectacular. I've seen some similar stuff on Bilang, Parkour and Multilevel Moves too, you can find a lot of similar things on Kazaa by typing in either of those key words or just 'martial arts' yields a lot of cool material.

gir said:
still dont have anything on the shao lin monks that went on tour... those were TOO awsome (saw them in london).
Me too :O That was a lot more hardcore in terms that they pushed their bodies, not in terms of what they could do with them, but what could be done to them. Blocking a spear with your neck...balancing on a spike with your stomach and then rotating on it...smashing wooden planks over their bodies, that's what I consider to be 'the limit'.

Not that I can do any of this =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think some of this stuff can be done just as easily by anybody as long as you got the guts to try. I pulled off the wall-backflip in one try D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am working on some off that crap since i got into breakdancing.

My friend can run and do the wall flip thing...

But he can also just run and back flip without a wall... its crazy, he can just flip and land on his feet and keep running.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Search on KaZaA for Joe Eigo, he has some amateur videos that are simply amazing. Better yet, he applies all these tricks to real life as well to get from A to B (better known as the art of 'Parkour').

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yeah of course the shao lin push their bodies to the extreme in the "punishment" area, but their acrobatics are also second to none imo... they just seem so effortless and gracefull in their movements...

whereas these guys just seem like a bunch of (tallented yes) dudes who want to make a quick buck by doing something not many people have seen...

Retired
Best answers
yeah total fan of Joe Eigo :) very good guy...he jumps very high..

however after downloading the 1st pack of those Ryouko guys, i've became a fan of them aswell ;)

the ninja guy was cool in the city ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thier has been a thread on this, but I do enjoy watching their videos. Most of their stuff isn't really that hard because it's on a spring floor ( I know because I do this stuff to) and if you compare it to gymnastics it's pretty much the same thing but sloppy'er and faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well only the friday night thingies are in a gym, I still think everything they do is impressive though, spring floors or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do most of the same stuff, including tutorials, outside on grass, no springboards involved there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, you can do them on the grass, just takes more power. What tricks did you get ?

Best answers
[S] said:
Thank you for that now i have somethind to do on weekends. I already got 3 of those tricks mastered o/
Have you registered in the trickstutorials forums ? pm me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I donno how to do any of the stuff that the guys from Team Ryouko have pulled. The biggest trick I know how to pull is a Spinning Ax Kick, Tornado Kicks & Jumping (spinning) turning kick (the one where you jump in a circle and do a powerful, jumping roundhouse), and I didn't learn it from my Dojo, I picked it up from watching too many Kung Fu Movies when I was a kid (Dont worry im not one of those guys who over-rates Bruce Lee, I know what he was really all about).

All I know are basic & advanced Tae Kwon Do & Tiger Karate techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom