Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ladies and gentlemen!

Its time for an announcement from me XD

Well due to some reasons and there only being 4 actual official beta testers, its time for recruitment. So we are asking YOU, thats right everyone on this forum who thinks who can helps, to apply. The Development team will then choose people from that list to become the beta testers.

Now you are probably wondering what is the benefit of being an official beta tester. Well I'll tell you:
1.)You will gain Force Pit access and of course all privileges of the group (except for the green name)
2.)You will gain access to the beta tester forums
3.)You will get ESF updates every week
4.)You will have the chance to interact directly with the team
5.)You get placed in the beta testers user group and receive a place in the credits of the game

Now life is not all roses so you get some things as requirements for the position:
1.)You must attend beta tester meetings held every week (Sundays at 19:00 GMT)
2.)You must have IRC to attend the meetings
3.)Once every month there is a joint meetings where the Development team and all the beta testers join up in one IRC channel to discuss things through (Every first Sunday of the month at 20:00 GMT)
4.)You must not leak information from the force pit to anyone
5.)You must not tell people what meeting discussions are about
6.)You must never EVER leak the in-team version of the game
7.)You must be using STEAM. If you don't have STEAM you don't get the position.
8.)You will be representing the dev team so you will need to act acording to the forum rules.

If you can agree to all that then send an e-mail with the subject “Beta tester application” to [email protected]

The mail should look something like this:

Name: *Your forum name*
Previous experience: *the games you beta tested for*
Reason: *A short reason about why we should choose YOU as a tester*

If you do not have previous testing experience then simply type “none” instead of the games you tested. Just because you never tested anything doesn't mean you automatically wont get chosen.

Now I wish luck to every one of you and start applying.

Applications open for 6 days starting today

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK a little update on the situation.

I made a little misstake and put the information you need to add into < and > brackets so the forum removed that text.

And because of that some people sent in their real name instead of the forum name.

I apologise about that and would like to ask everyone who submited only their real name to resubmit with their Forum nick so we actually have a way of contacting you should you get chosen.

Again sorry for that misstake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom