Team Fortress 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if this has been posted before, and it if has, **** it, i'm kama!

This game rocks, does anyone else have it? I'm looking for some handsome devils to play with as well! My stead id is [email protected] so add me up!

And if anyone is in an actually decent clan who may be looking for more members, also let me know! I'm very intrested.

<3 Kama

Feel free to post your steam id's here too if you're looking for ppl to play with! TF2 FTW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got the Orange Box yesterday and I'm loving it.

I played through Portal all the way and played a good deal of HL2, but I haven't touched TF2 yet. I loved TF1 though, so I'll definitely check it out. o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TF2 is nuts, man. in a good way.

every class is balanced out against another class. meaning that each class has their weaknesses and strengths.

spy kicks ass to play as. 007, ftw.

pyro is the coolest looking son of a ***** on the game. flamethrower ftw.

heavy is, of course, a serious bad ass. bad-assedness, ftw.

medic is feared to hell. medigun, also ftw.

soldier is probably the easiest class to play as, but you dont wanna go head to head with a heavy. bashing your scalp with a shovel, ftw.

snipers pretty cool, but hes probably the hardest class to get used to. australians, ftw.

demoman has the only grenades in the game. sticky bombs kick ass. penis flashing, ftw.

scouts are, of course, a pain in the ass to everyone cept the engineer. disobeying the laws of gravity, ftw.

engineer has the portal, which i maintain as the best construction device in the game. even over the sentry. single space vortex singularity, ftw.

i think thats all of them...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been looking for a TF2 partner for quite some time now :p Since most of the teams i join are full of idiots.

EDIT: Anyone who has TF2 please give me your msn, if you don't have an msn account then a Steam one will do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's your steam id Jakut? PM me it if you want.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*adds*

I'll get on it when I'm done with HL2 and Portal :p

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What deh **** is ur steamids doin outside me "post your mmo/account info" thred?

[email protected] - Damn good engineer and demoman. Wish I was a better spy though..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[email protected]

I love me some medic. Not much in the way of killin', but christ do I cause frustration. That and almost nobody else seems to play medic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cmon, medics are an essential part of a good team.

Had a killer Heavy run yesterday, 15 kills in a row XD Would've had more, but i ran out of ammo :(

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cmon, medics are an essential part of a good team.

Had a killer Heavy run yesterday, 15 kills in a row XD Would've had more, but i ran out of ammo :(
I hate it when that happens.
After the first few kills you get critical hits.. "Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding--tck-tck-tck-tck."
Then you get out of ammo and die with the medic. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom