Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those premium users, go check out: http://tf2lottery.com/

I'm afraid Free to Play users can't join the lottery for obvious reasons. I've merely posted this so you guys are aware of the current free lottery going on.

Last edited:
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Mhm... nice, I'll defently join this lottery. ;) Thanks Skyrider. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see something else for the Premium users who already bought TF2. Though Im fine with just having the title Premium user.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry, i've just figured it out and then you posted :)
sorry again for my dysfunction :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not too worry, thanks for joining.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sky i have steam acount but i dont have post or activate acount. i will post soon when i can, thanks for the lottery
see

elcor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your account may not be activated. Please check that you have verified your email address.
Are you posting in Off Topic? You must have 10 or most posts to participate in Off Topic.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sky i have steam acount but i dont have post or activate acount. i will post soon when i can, thanks for the lottery
see
I know:
STEP 1 – Register a Steam Forum Account (if you haven’t already done so)

CLICK HERE to register a Steam Forum account if you haven’t done so already. Without a steam forum account, you cannot join this lottery. It may be possible that your forum account will be put in to moderation which means a moderator or administrator needs to validate your forum account before you can post on the forums. Don’t worry if you get this, the lottery will be open for a while.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Those who wishes to join, I advice you to do so now. I might close down the lottery in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom