Team Beam Struggle

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So I just had this question,

In-game, is it possible to make a beam struggle with the help of someone? Thanks for answering!

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
As of v1.2 it is possible to make a multi-beam struggle, yes. same with ESF: Final. Have you played the game? :p.

Best answers
I guess such beam strugle with the same char's should kill everyone on map:D Cuz he damage should be epic.

Best answers
Will it be possible to help a teammate who's in a beam struggle to help him win?

fly/stand beside him charge up a beam and fire at the beam struggle?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yes it will be possible to join in a beam struggle.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I guess such beam strugle with the same char's should kill everyone on map:D Cuz he damage should be epic.
I believe it's been said before that the dammage from beamstruggles won't kill evryone
on the map.
And i sure hope it does not cause it'll only attract trolls

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nukes that kill everyone on the map is a dumb idea and makes for an incredibly unbalanced game. If you made the game completely true to DBZ it would be a terrible game. (I'm already skeptical with some characters having more transformations than others, and we don't have any information at the moment on how it balances out. Years ago people said since Goku was the strongest in the show he should be the strongest in the game which is the most bullshit reasoning I've ever heard.)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations no longer multiply PL, instead you just gain a fixed amount. Meaning we can play with speed and other stats so that all final forms are in the same area, and just have the other forms be slices in between starting and that max area.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I never found those huge map explosions to bee too much a problem. So long as you saw it happening you could move behind an object and be clear of the blast so long as you weren't directly in the path of the impact point. But most people don't do that or just try to run from it lol. Still sounds good to me.

Does the damage lessen as you grow further from the point of impact? Cause I always liked the large detentions, but the damage they did from so far away was pooy! If you could scale the damage by the distance from the point of the explosion and greatly lessen it.

And my final question if you would be so kind as to answer. I've always wanted to see people get launched away from an attack eg: Kamehameha, Final Flash if it detonates close enough to their vicinity It wouldn't have to be as far as say A direct melee hit, but something that hinder's their movement just a little for a few seconds. Cause as the game stands Melee is still vastly superior to other forms of attack, which are alot easier to dodge.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I never found those huge map explosions to bee too much a problem. So long as you saw it happening you could move behind an object and be clear of the blast so long as you weren't directly in the path of the impact point. But most people don't do that or just try to run from it lol. Still sounds good to me.
WTF you on about? No object in ESF could ever protect you from the splash damage.

And yes damage is less at the edge of the detonation than at its center.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I recall moving behind a mountain or hill something that was a part of the map not like a rock or something, would save you from ANY damage. Or maybe this was just when people did final explosion?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I recall moving behind a mountain or hill something that was a part of the map not like a rock or something, would save you from ANY damage. Or maybe this was just when people did final explosion?
Let me teach you on how explosions work in this game.

When a beam detonates a sphere is created. The size of the sphere (in 1.2.3) is determined by your PL compared to the server average PL. ANYTHING inside that sphere gets damaged.

Thats why kiblobs and blast damage goes through Gohans shield attack, as it can only absorb direct hits. You didnt get hurt because you were outside the sphere, not because you were behind a mountain.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
But I've been not even 10 meters away to someone who kabooms with final explosion and take no damage because I was behind a wall? Like litterally if I had a recording I'd show you.

The only Russian ESF fan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
If i were you I would just trust Grega xD

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I won't pretend to think he's wrong. But I know moving behind an object has prevented me from dying more than a single time

The only Russian ESF fan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, so someone just snuck into their office and made obstacle protection without them knowing!
Now i get it ;)

But i actually understand you. I used to think the same. (about objects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom