Team Battle's Worth

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with team mode..is that it really doesn't serve much of a purpose. It limits the amount of people you can attack (...or should be attacking...) and if you decide to help a teamate, it's "OMG DOUBLE TEAM, HOW CHEAP!". That is why I have attempted to come up wit ha few things that promote team mode, without having people ***** about double teaming constantly..

Team Instant transmission (Goku-Kid buu only) Let's say your teamate has been pounded into the ground, he is out of ki, and his opponent is charging a generic ball that will kill him. Goku/Kid buu simply needs to get close range of his teammate, target him, and teleport. This certain teleport is twice as farther as the normal teleport.

If some team mate is being a jackass and teleporting you to places you don't want to be, just turn off the option to be teleported by ally in the options.

Team Melee After a 2 basic melee hit is done to someone, a team mate can add either only 1 more baisc melee hit, or a throw into any direction. The team hit does less than normal and the throw is almot instant, but doesn't go as far.

Team Melee continued Is two team mates swoop into each other, one team mate throws the other team mate into any direction (the chosing is random). While they have been thrown, they are in a attacking pose. So basically, it is someone moving fater than a swoop, moving in a straight line about to do above average damage to the player he hits

Also in team mode, there is a secondary throw. If you charge into an enemy hold space bar, you will have your enemy grappled. He is not taking damage but he is immobilized and the person who grabbed him can move with him, and which I mean, swoop fly or whatever. If you swoop dead onto a an object, wall or ground, you will smash him into it.

This is team based because a person can charge a blast while you are holding him and it will hit him without the need for accuracy. However, it depletes ki at an accelerated rate and if you don't let go before you run out of ki, the person who is grappled will be be damaged and sent flying by his opponent 'aura blast'.

That is about all the benefits for team mode I can think of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like team battle. It adds a certain order to the chaos of FFA. You simply cannot have a good match in a full server, unless youre both leagues above the rest, people feel like it is their duty to hit you from behind, beam you, and in general take cheap shots while youre engaging somebody else. Team Melee sounds like it would only add to the cries of "OMG DOUBLE TEAM!" I do like the idea from Team Melee continued about grabbing and slamming them into the ground.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea of instant transmission for both goku/kid buu for team mode, it makes it a little unbalanced. I can't see how double teaming is cheap anyway, it's the combination of two players working for something on the same team, & fair if that other person is better then that other player (iv'e seen n00bs double team and still get pwned buy people that can play the game, sometimes they manage to pull it off though, regardles of the what game mode the server is running).

Best answers
I love the idea for the most part, but say you were charging a blast like spirit bomb or maybe krillins scatter shot thingy. What happens if someone tries to teleport you? would you throw and then be teleport?

Best answers
Very good suggestions. As it stands, I avoid Team games because more often than not either one team has all the high-powered people and the other team is filled with low PLs or everyone complains about you hitting them when they were 'chasing' someone.

I think a good addition to team mode would be to link beams together. As an example, if one person begins to charge a Kamehameha, a second person (With Kamehameha) can link up beside the first to add together their PLs. This could be used as a counter to super-powered PLs firing ki blasts without having to line up the shot to collide with an already active PS.

To add onto the suggestion about team-melee - If a teammate engages in melee and starts pummelling someone with a combo, a teamate should be able to buddy-up and assist in the double attack. A better way to do this is to have it so thatif two teammates swoop into one opponent, they both get melee shots, whereas the opponent gets only melee against the person infront of him, (With animations it could rotate who's infront) This would be a very nice feature and would make teams worthwhile (Not to mention add a nice new element to the game, no more running into the weaker opponent to escape the big red square.)

Thumbs up, Chakra.

Best answers
now one question would the instant teleport be for normal ? as atm it's only for ssj

I like this, makes it more fun in a team game and would be great for clan matchs and adds something esf needs TACTICS

Best answers
Yeah, this game really needs to be more team like I always feel like its me vs. the world. Now I like all your ideas so :yes: ^_^. Also there is some team moves in the game like if u throw someone into ur team mate they can basic meele them.

Also how about this advance meele double teaming. They do that in the show plenty of times so why not put it on here.

Also maybe giving some of you power to ur team mate might be usefull like they did in the brolly movie so those are my ideas ^+^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom