team battle powerstruggle suggestion =)

Best answers
ok i jus made a server and me and a bunch of people were fighting for a good minute team powerstruggling and such and a good idea came to mind.

ok u kno how u are on teams and such and some times u ps and ur team member can throw a beam into it to help u out. well wut i was thinkin was if u and ur partner stand side by side and both shoot a beam i think it would be live (cool for some of u) if ur beams could wrap around each other and kinda like fuse into one stronger beam to ps wit with both of u pouring more ki into it.

i kno this may sound dumb and might have been sugested b4 but i think it would make people wanna team ps more then they do now sometimes. or maybe make the max that can do it 3.

i did this in my room sort of we ps against a final flash i shot my kame first then the next guy shot his after me then the next guy shot his after me. so lets say if u all shot a beam together the beams would wrap around into one giant ass destructive force with each of u pouring more ki in. i think that would be great.

besides sometimes its kinda hard to kno exactly where u have to hit the middle of the ps in order to join it i kno i miss it sometimes lol. but its just a thought. a little eye candy for those who like to ps sometimes :)

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
besides sometimes its kinda hard to kno exactly where u have to hit the middle of the ps in order to join it i kno i miss it sometimes lol.
That's about the only part i agree with.. they should do something about that.. but then again, they said that the PS system would be redone in 1.3..

Don't like the idea.. seems like a lot of work to code and to get it to work correctly, with minimum reward...
The team could use this time in a better way imo..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy you can already do that ^^ all oyu nead is to time it rightand when 2 players shoot they enter a PS with boath beams going in the same direction constantly pumping ki into the beam being launched makes it worse than aney of Vegetas map nuckers to ^^

DMW

Best answers
yea try shooting side by side at the same beam at the same time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I deffinately like this idea. Would deffinately be fun. Gohan, Goten and it was either Goku or Trunks did that on Brolly if I remember correctly.

Best answers
I like the idea too but how do you decide who gets the kills and pl? Maybe just whoever shot the most powerful blast?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as said its already in there all you nead is timing ^^ and the one who puts the moast ki into the beamstruggle gets the kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom