Team attacks!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that you should be able to do 2 diffrent attacks one you do by your self and one with 2 players with one beam attack. And also that anyone should be albe to give energy to a spirit bomb but if it is to much energy i can explode because of the unstability. But if 2 players to a energy beam the one who started it should be able to control it and if they do this attack it should take longer to charge it but it will be more powerful than 1 person beam in everyway even in clashes. So what do you think?

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I believe that this could be done but giving power to enchance the spirit bomb isnt what ESF is.I mean that ESF is a fast paced game and sure to transfer energy to a spirit bomb by an other player would take some time.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its always been pretty easy to double-team people with beams and melee, even without a genius strategy.

I do however like the idea of being able to raise your hands.

Lets say its a team-match, and someone on your team starts charging a spirit bomb. You hold down a button and your player raises his hands. This would slightly increase the rate at which a SB on your team gets charged [while consuming your ki?]. This of course makes you a sitting duck at the expense of aiding your team, so balancing the risks is up to you. A player who sees you stop and raise your hands doesnt necessarily know you are assisting someone elses attack - its possible to mistake for charging another attack altogether.

The concept of the SB becoming unstable might be a needed balancing act. Perhaps the SB could collapse on itself if the chargebar is completely full. Meaning the player has to throw it before it reaches the end of the meter. If his teammates are pumping too much ki into it too fast, you could miss the mark and lose the SB altogether.

I dunno... sounds pretty interesting, but Im not so sure it justifies the effort to make it happen.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Good Thinking Have a Chocolate Cookie!Really it is intresting,my suggestions suck upon yours

KaratePig FTW!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh that would make the SB kinda overporwered, even more so than it already is.

The spirit bomb is the only attack in the game that is stronger/weaker than the player shooting it. It takes the average PL of the entire server and uses that as its own attack strength. So even if your PL is 750k your spirit bomb can be 3 million PL just because the server average is like that. That aside it costs 0 Ki to charge and shoot. Giving it the ability to buff up even further is like giving a sniper riffle in CS autoaim.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
But its still a good idea even though it could be overpowered ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would prefer the "giving power" part as an increased charge speed
Now there is an idea i like. Doesnt overpower the thing and is still usefull enough. Though itll never really be used ingame but still ^^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed but also add the unsatableness if it charges to fast it will Disperse

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When did that ever happen O.O

It didnt disperse even after Goku got aperaped by Vegeta ^^

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, when you think about the risks involved its something that you might not frequently use, but could use with good teamwork. It increases the chargerate at the expense of leaving teammates open. The thrower can still screw it up because the SB will always charge at a variable rate. Without a strategy, the enemy would take control of the match. The real problem I see is that ESF is so fast and free. Im not so sure all the efforts of the team are worth that slim chance of this epic SB striking its target, and its impact on the opposing team actually being significant.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically you could aim at the SB charger and press +use. It would boost the SB charge speed. After SB is thrown, players who helped to charge the SB could get some PL for the damage dealth by SB, too.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Basically you could aim at the SB charger and press +use. It would boost the SB charge speed. After SB is thrown, players who helped to charge the SB could get some PL for the damage dealth by SB, too.
Well thats not a bad idea at all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Regarding team attacks . We should indeed have a system like 2 team mates shoot a generic at one guy. That guy when he blocks he will enter a struggle blocking the both beams. That or deflecting them straight away depending on his power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh that would make the SB kinda overporwered, even more so than it already is.

The spirit bomb is the only attack in the game that is stronger/weaker than the player shooting it. It takes the average PL of the entire server and uses that as its own attack strength. So even if your PL is 750k your spirit bomb can be 3 million PL just because the server average is like that.
I never understood this, Spirit bomb never forced energy from anyone or anything. Goku was always asking for the spare energy. I personally think it should be redesigned in two ways.

Free for all: your individual power level would alter it depending on balance.

Team play: The same way it works now but averages out just your team.

Best answers
If you want to increase the consequence of overusing this then make it consume stamina to add to its strength. It'll make the player immobile and leave them vulnerable. Might be useful IF your ally has been charging SB for some time and it needs a little bit extra to finish up.

If it could be re-directed so it's not just a toss and pray then that wouldn't be so bad either. Like if allies can block it, the block time lasts for 1 second, and then you can turn anywhere in a 180 radius in front of you to deflect it, it'd be a sweet tactic.

Heh you could even make a game mode based around this. One person plays as Frieza, Buu, or Cell, and their PL is ridiculously high. Everyone else has to "Deflect the SB" into the enemy to win. This would mean one or two people run around trying to throw him, and a bunch of others try to deflect the SB into him to win. Grab & Smash into the SB lmao. However, the good guys can only be killed by a SAM 3 attack. Using Turbo aura reduces the damage taken by SB to 1/2, so if you know you can't evade it, you can forfeit a kill to add one life onto yours. Obvsly this would need to be tested to see what works. :p

If all vs 1 is too much, then make it all vs 2, or all vs 3.

Sorry kinda got a little off topic huh?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah, the over usage of the spirit bomb should be considered war crimes, like using a nuclear bomb and stuff, the longer we charge and shoot, the worst our planet gets, at the point it just blow up and the server has to change map, since that one has become a giant stardust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom