Taunts

Best answers
I think it would be cool if there was taunts in the game. I would like to taunt an opponent when i have the upper hand =P

Best answers
Yeah, its kinda useless, the opponent wouldnt see it most of the time but it could be fun.

Best answers
hmmm yah nice thinking but will be alot of time to code and create animations for each charecter....but still might be cool to taunting at enemys whyle they are dead on the ground =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe not taunts where you move but taunts where you say something. like evm i liked that. prolly the only thing about evm i liked. but instead make it so people farther away can hear it. in evm youd need to be right next to them to hear it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be like evm. In my opinion, this idea should be implemented, but only after all the major stuff is put into esf. This is very minor and really doesnt make a difference in the gameplay, so this should be saved for last.

Best answers
I agree with Fire Pheonix. It would be pointless to make animations that are probably not going to be seen, and sounds would be just as fun.
eg. Vegeta saying some really badass line just before he kills someone.

Best answers
hmmmm here is somthing that will be better...
after all no one will see animations exept u...so y not adding a speech function like in CS that u have comand voices....lets say that u hit a key and u have a cople of sownds from a list the u can say enything whenever u want so even at a melee u can laugh at ppl :laff:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a waste of time and you'll be killed before you finish

Best answers
well if u just make some sounds and make it so when u have ur aim on the player and taunt a sound he could hear it...! u dont need animation, no one will see them either! and some sound taunts really dont take long time to do... :D or atleast i could imagine that it would only take a day or less :D i would like this VERY MUCH!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh but what about people who just sit there and hit the taunt button over and over and ovSer and ovHer and ovUer and ovTer and over and ovUer and ovPer and over? There are tons of them in every game with sound related taunts. And if you could just turn off taunts client side then what'd be the point of having them?

Best answers
u mean spamming with taunts? maybe set a kinda timer on em??? so u have to wait like 20 seconds to use it again :) :cool: :yes:

Best answers
or give it a function like reducing enemy defence but while doing the taunt your defense goes down to 0

Best answers
I think it should be added as an option. That way, all the taunt complainers can simply turn it off, and those that want taunts can have it on.
That way both sides are happy!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it when vegeta sais "where are my maners, i complity forget to say goodby"
ore what about a taund before transforming like vegeta: does androids experiands fear to.
or when gohan transforms in to ssj2: stop it, that's inouch.
like it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would b a fun addition.. press taunt they do a little move, then say something.. i can imagine doing one after one falls to the ground adn while waiting for them to get up, you do a taunt.. maybe a 10 second waiting limit to do another one

Sound Artist
Best answers
Taunts will probably make it in 1.3. 2 taunts per person.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Eh but what about people who just sit there and hit the taunt button over and over and ovSer and ovHer and ovUer and ovTer and over and ovUer and ovPer and over? There are tons of them in every game with sound related taunts. And if you could just turn off taunts client side then what'd be the point of having them?
lol nice hidden message sonic lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom