TAUNTS!!!

Best answers
In true fighting game fashion we need some arbitrary hilarious taunts :D Just my 2c... (can imagine Krillin patting his backside to Frieza in esf)

Best answers
Doesnt anyone use search?? Taunts were suggested not that long ago. I say they should be just sounds, no animations.

Best answers
Taunts are already gonna be added to ESF. They were an optional bit in the 1.2 outline, but since they didn't make it, they will most likely be added in 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would good to have an animation to go with it like they put there hands up in tha air or something and shout yay (for happy ones)

Best answers
well if they will add animations to it then it would probably not be used that much if theres alot of fighting on the server, just to make fool of someone but thats what a taunt is for right? :laff:

Best answers
I think taunts + an animation would be awesome

Best answers
Well i dont think its a hell of alot of work to add taunts however animations is, so prob 1.3 or if we are very lucky 1.2.1 <- 99% chance tho it wont be in there! :)

Best answers
I already posted a thread with this subject less then 1.5 weeks ago :/

Best answers
I don't think animations would really be fitting for the characters. More often than not, taunts in the show were only when they were standing, staring at each other, and they only shouted derogatory remarks or insults to their power. I can't really picture Goku thumbing his nose at Frieza. -_-

Well, except young Goku. He always did that weird laugh and smile that really creeps me out.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has been suggested and already said to be added in later version. Use the search button next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom