Tattoo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking at getting a tattoo, but i'm so like... complacent when it comes to choosing.

anyone got any ideas, or things they think look cool, or would look cool as a tattoo? mainly revolving around the heavy metal/guitar scene, but not nececarily limited to that. i wanna know what other people are interested in. never know, i might fall in love with something.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you could get on that relates to what inspired you to get into Metal/Rock on one half of your back.

Then, once you're are older, maybe even got on the charts with a single or two... whatever your band accomplishes.

You can put something that symbolizes what your metal/rock career became/ended, on the the other half of your back.
-

I think a storyline tattoo is FTW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shave yourself bald and get a Spider tattooed on your scalp, above your right temple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get the notes to a song tattooed around your wrist. That's something I just came up with but if I could get a tattoo I would do so much more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just smat one of your arms in full tribal, simple looks great and dosnt look crap as you get older

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you already have an area where you want it to be?
I'm thinking about getting a tatoo myself. I always thought angels on the back can look pretty nice (with the wings spread out on the shoulders).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Choose something that the style wont look aged with time, means looking for something unique. Just look for some really good art that you find interesting, and again make sure you think that it'll stand the test of time, symbols/tribal arent bad, but I'd go for something that doesn't look like an obvious trend.

Best answers
First and foremost, don't get anything coloured, even the newer inks will fade or bleed with time.

Something personal and symbolic is Ideal, go with simplicity, nothing overtly detailed, I'd lean towards something like Davidskiwan said.

I'm lucky I've got nice friends, otherwise they would have let me indulge in my sudden drunken urge to get a Spiderman tattoo on my chest..

I even had the money counted out..:|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom