Tassadar :Story requested. here it is.

Best answers
Story trequested by Tassadar
Worte it in 20 min might be not as detailed as i wanted.

The Last Letter…

Dear Family,
Little Sis, how I long to see how you’ve grown. Mom, Dad I’ve been doing fine since I got here, I know how your such worriers. I know, by now, that you’ve heard of Omaha Beach. I survived. Since this letter won’t arrive to New York till a few weeks from now I’m saying my goodbyes now. I know you guys are probably thinking don’t talk like that, but were heading into the biggest part of the war, and I want too say my goodbyes now, just incase.

little Sis, Probably not so little now, In the past I have been mean to you, but it has been for your own good J not until now have I realized that what I was doing was wrong…I’m sorry.
Much love- Your big brother, Joe.

Mom/Dad, You have been the best parents I have ever been with, knowing that I haven’t been with any other parents so I guess I don’t have much to choose from. You have taught me well, even in war, I still keep my manners. Thank you dad for signing me up for the army, best thing I could have done. I’ve met a girl here. Her name is Julia. I’d love for you to meet her. She’s a Nurse ha ha, just like you wanted me to have mom. I love you very much

Signed - Your son - Joe Arnold swihtcs.

When he wrote that letter he sent it off…2 weeks later, his letter arrived……..
“Joe sends his love to all of use. I hope he is home very soon, Honey can’t you send a report or something asking him ho-”
The door bell rang before she finished.
She looked out the window, and dropped to her knees. Her husband came in “what’s wrong” he asked. He looked outside and started to cry…

Outside was a Yellow Cab. At the door was a man. In his hand was a yellow card….

Best answers
It was really good, only thing I would suggest in stories like this is try adding more detail, like, 'they were sitting eating Joe's favorite food, blueberry waffles (or something) the door bell rings, and Mrs. Schwitz looks up to see a man with a yellow card in his hand, her fork dropped to the ground and she began to cry'

Just something I would add, more details and background should be added as well, even though its a short story, we need to be able to relate to Joe and his family more, it was good though, nice job.

Best answers
lol, i told you "Made it in 20min, dont have as much detail as i wanted." i had only 20 min to work on this. then i was going to bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom