💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Will it replace Trunks

EDIT:

Also I cant stop thinking about it... But is that a Super Kai
Reskin/Model Edit? I remember a Supreme Kai a while back I
think DakD made it

Best answers
im going to make it replace both trunks and piccolo.which ever you decide it will replace.

well the head and most of the body is but everything else is either from other models and has been edited by me or i made.anything i took to make this model ,except the sword, I customized and edited.
p.s. i made this cause tapion is my new favorate character;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Look at my Message again.
I edited it at the same time you posted that.

Best answers
Thats not ur model ur just changing part of the skin dont.that skin can be foun at polycount under quake 3 models

Best answers
thx I made a request for a Tapion model.

Do you got a download mirror or do you could send it if it finished ?
*edit*
Ohh no you forgot his Flute on his belt !
(Its my favourite char too)

Originally posted by Vegito1180
Thats not ur model ur just changing part of the skin dont.that skin can be foun at polycount under quake 3 models
What da hell you talk ? This one looks totaly different from the Q3 one !!!

Best answers
THX for the complements.i will try to add the flute. i first only made the skin cause he requested it.then last week i dled the movie and watched it and realized Tapion a a badass mofo and i am learning to model(ive only been modeling for about a week maybe less;D )so...i got a crazy idea and started a tapion.it is a remodel of Dakds supreme kai but by what you can see if youve seen dakds model ive edited it alot.wuying thx for showing me tapion i love this model i did but sadly until i get the assignments done right i cant release but it will be SOON.please do not bug me about this i will be finished when i feel i am done.AZN has said he will help;D that makes me very happy since he is such a great modeler.the skins are all original except parts of the face.it should be done at very longest by i would say thursda but its up to AZN.i am trying my hand at assigning them and have gotten really close.it just the DAMN HANDS!!!!!the neck a little and have to make it so the scarf and sword dont go through him everytime he moves.THX for all the complements.and those who think it is a dumb idea and dont think it should be in ESF can go to hell on this one i put way to much work into this to be cut down by some hypocrytical *******s.THX again

Best answers
You only model about 1 week and already make good modeledits/models like this :shocked: very good :yes:

Best answers
not to be offensive, but i could do that in way less time, maybe 20 min. i converted mr.smo's along time ago and i did a much better, detialed skin and it took alot of work to do and it only took me 3 hours. skining, redoing the bip's, and assigning the skin.
plus this guy didnt have to do any modeling at all, no holes he needed to fill in or nothing. he should also list his references and give credit where its due, because forum rules say so.
;(

Best answers
umm... i havent even finished yet wait ill list the references so dont bug me till its done unless its constructive!;(

Best answers
Btw which modeling program are you using. Im thinking about modeling/skinning and mapping myself

almostdeleted

A
Professional dont make fun of peoples models... I like that tapion. The skinn needs some work but model wise :yes: :yes: Once you release it you think I could reskin it for some practice?;):yes:

Best answers
if the modeles arent yours, and azn's redoing the bips and making the skin, what techncaly are you doing for this model besides not let us know whos it is and show pics?
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom