Best answers
Its mine you ****ing retard i wrote a ****ing entire essay type paragraph saying it all!!!!;( ;( ;(

Best answers
well im not a retard, and if you modeled all that why didnt you fix all those red things floating around in his head? not the hair, but the random pollies that anyone that could model like that would catch and despose of in a heart beat. i know you edited dakd's but where did he get all his from? he seems to edit more than ive seen him do a full model, so i dunno if it could have been all his. is it esf krillin's head with an edited body? you should have just did the credits from the very begining. saves time and confusion

Best answers
I dont know which models Dakd used to make the original supreme Kai but as soon as im done i will release a list of everyone who i took parts from but until its released im not going to because if *****s like you dont leave me alone ill keeo it to my self and those who will email me but for now profesional just please leave me alone about it.

Best answers
Well since logan is so fast i did my own tonight because i didnt have night school, what i did was model the scarf and the peice of his thing that hangs between the legs, i made a flute model and skined it too. i edited mr. smo's model from dmz and converted it to esf and fixed all the missing pollies and scaled some pieces right, and of course redid the skin. the face is far from done because im lacking alot of detail and come to think of it i did the eyes a litte far apart. the sword model is from esf's trunks model and all i did was edit the skin a little, its still not right but ill fix it tommorow.
The Flute :

Real modelers dont critic this one because its stricly bs for the fans that want a quick tapion.

you can maybe expect a release tommorow.
theres about only one bug i cant do anything about and thats when the feet, not legs, clip threw the bottom of his jacket.
dont stare at the face too long either... you could go blind...
:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All I got to say is .... Big flopy donkey ****.... SNOODGE!

hehe ^_^

really comming out nice.. ingame yet?
would be the next step in brining him to life right?

**** Swalowers..... SNOODGE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom