Talk about naruto chars

Best answers
Tell what you think of your favorite naruto heroes

Naruto- Well, he is stupid, he makes everyone to laff, but when there's real trouble, he becomes cooler than the others, even Sasuke. :rolleyes:

Sasuke-He always acts cool, with his hard work he becomes ever stronger, but he can't become stronger than Naruto :no: .

Sakura- WELL, she isn't that bad looking with her forehead, but with her knowledge she is better with ninjitsu than Naruto and Sasuke.

Rock Lee- He looks funny with his fuzzy eyebrows :laff: , But his chakra in full power and his close combat skills are amazing. :p

Kakashi Sensei- Ahoy!!! Kakashi, Well what can i say? He is quaietcool with his ''Sharingan''. :devgrin:

Thats all. :]

Best answers
jiraiya - he's funny, he's strong, he's perverted whats not to like

Kabuto - he's one of those hidden bad-a$$ types, he kinda just sits in the background and then when he does something you're like "holy crap where did that come from". plus he looks dang cool

Best answers
Naruto: he brings humour to the show,but most of the time he feels like a sidekick that can only use kagebunshin,only time i think he is "cool" is when ge gets emotional and lets loose of the fox-powers.

Itachi: cool,POWERFUL,smart and has a nice attityd. My ultimate fav in naruto.

Gaara: nice attityd,strong and you never get bored when you watch gaaras fights;P

Rock Lee: mr i make you laugh. With his ultimate partner in humor GAI-SENSEI he makes all the viewers laugh. how can you not like him. And when he gets serious and take of his wieghts or open the inner gates he becomes the uber lee which everyone likes to see.

Kimimaro: the uber ninja who cant be beaten. Even with only a few minutes to live he is pawning Gaara to the last bit of chakra in him. And with a nice attityd and supremeness he is one of the more liked characters according to me. Tobad he wasnt long lived in the naruto series.

some other well liked but not so spec for me characters:
Shikamaru
Tsunade
Kakashi
Kisame
Zabuza
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Kabuto

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate them all. They're all dumbasses and should all just die.

To stay on topic, I like orochimaru because he's all dark and **** o.o

Best answers
NARUTO - child who's abnoxiousness is only worse then his skill to be quite homosexual... i mean i wanna throtol this dude for like 10 days streight... another charctar that is also extremly annoying is sakura with her double persona, GAH ILL TOTALLY TAX HER.. ne who naruto needs to get a deeper voice and stop talking period!one of these days im gonna come in the show and be the only one with an afro and ill totally rip his anckles off... NUFF SAID!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jiriaya. What's not to like? He's like Master roshi but cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom