Talents?

Best answers
-Bend the tip of my finger (double jointed?)
-Flip eyelids
-Tie up fingers
-Crack knuckles (;O!)
-Stare for a rather long time
-Run decently fast
-Wiggle ears

Yep. ~_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im in gymnastics.
I can do all sorts of flips.
Stand on my hands for a long time
Day dream while my parents are talking to me about something boring.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I excel at a few things, while I'm ponderous at others.

I am fairly skilled in hand to hand combat, having some 9 years of training under my belt. I was once the PA state champion (two bronze, one gold) and ranked 40th in the USA during the 20th National TKD Championships in Atlanta, Georgia.

I have a conciderable skill with the written word (though I am prone to typos often, and my penmenship is akin to a doctors, only not as neat) and couple it often with my potent imagination.

I'm gifted with a great deal of patience, which helps with teaching and diplomacy. Some of you might have noticed my diplomatic skills o_o I've also learned a great deal about argument as an artform. Arguing is a fun tool when used properly.

I can draw well, though I am no master. Fortunately, I'm self taught, so that earns me points, right?

I have a fairly logical mindset that allows me to program computers effectively. I'm good with computers on the whole, though networking is sometimes a mystery to me.

I'm also good at making voices, changing my accent, and generally making sound effects with my own mouth :p I can sing fairly well when I'm being serious. (People are stunned when I do, because I usually sing badly on purpose.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the ability to control my dreams. Not to make a girl magically appear in my face, but when I go to sleep, and find myself in a situation, I can immediately control it from there. From making a gun appear in my hand, to doing stuff I wouldn't normally be able to do.

I also have sharp, really sharp reflexes *which is why i took up tai kwun do with a modified version of Jeet. I can dodge out've places like if a ball is hitting me *if i'm aware.* but if i'm daydreaming, i usually feel it coming, just dont move.

I also have "crazy legs", like they almost always land on their feet... *from tripping purposes.. not falling 40 feet out've a tree.* Like in wrestling, if i was to get slammed, my feet would always plant before i could actually touch the ground, making myself balanced and the other guy unbalanced and WHAM! I get the upper hand.

I'm also a good football player

I'm also a good lyrical artist

I can do backflips fairly good *cat-walk*, *simeon*, *back-flip twirl* all that other jazz.. back flip off the walls... that stuff

i can 3d model and animate XD

i can walk on my hands

i can do one hand push-ups *like 5*

i can voice act pretty well *i do a great stewie impersonation*

should i go on?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Um....im very good in chess and war games. I guess my talent is thinking analytically. Or maybe it's my ability to make people think what i want them to think. Or maybe it's my gift of sarcasm. Im a triple threat in the worst way.
he has a point there... he can easily confuse anyone... and youd be like "what a dog? WHO AM I?"

anywho.. OK seriously, i Have a talent for video games. Give me 5 minutes on any video game of any console and i can play it like there is no tomorrow. (take note i said console not computer) and im a true nintendo fan i dont have ps or anything. once on the last day of school last year my friend brought in his x-box and we played some game called halo, i never played it. well he was beating the hell out of everyone until he killed me like 4 times, then i starting beating everyone :p i won!

I have the ability to control my dreams. Not to make a girl magically appear in my face, but when I go to sleep, and find myself in a situation, I can immediately control it from there. From making a gun appear in my hand, to doing stuff I wouldn't normally be able to do.

and then that tony hawk 3 or whatever for ps2 i think. played that with my friend it was this thing where i was blue and he was red. and you had to changed everything to blue to win (for me) and if something was red i had to beat his score on that object to change it to blue... he won the first time but the next 4 i beat...

My grand father pointed this out to me when i was playing return to castle wolfenstine (sp?) on my dads laptop last year. i beat some big ogre guy with out getting hit. and he said i have a nack for games. yay! ( hate chance games though)

quioted by ice man
"I have the ability to control my dreams. Not to make a girl magically appear in my face, but when I go to sleep, and find myself in a situation, I can immediately control it from there. From making a gun appear in my hand, to doing stuff I wouldn't normally be able to do."

that is called "Lucid Dreaming" It's where oviously you can control your own dreams. for some people it comes naturally, for others they have to train themselves to do it. I for one have to train myself to do that. Iv'e only done it twice thus far. lol... and i got pissed at the waiters in my dream cuz i didnt wanna pay for my food so i threw them against the wall and chucked glue at them and of course they stuck to the wall.. what i cant do is control people? can you? (cuz if i could control teh ladies :p :p :p)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My talent is that I haven't found one that I necessarily excel at. So I get to try them all out until I find one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I'm also good at making voices, changing my accent, and generally making sound effects with my own mouth I can sing fairly well when I'm being serious. (People are stunned when I do, because I usually sing badly on purpose.)
Ohhh man, Cucumba vs. awol

Hahahaha as far as I know, awol is the equivalent of Joey from Full House when it comes to making voises and noises with your mouth :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have the amazing ability of forgetfullness, and cannot remember the details of what happened the day before.

Best answers
darknavigator said:
-Bend the tip of my finger (double jointed?)
Just to answer your possible question, I do believe it is a double joint, because I can do the same thing, and I'v never met anyone else who could. Feels kinda freaky if you do it without using anything to steady your hand, but I'm pretty good at it now, freaks people out :p

Best answers
I can bite my tongue when I see a tempting argument, now I bet none of you can do that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom