Talents?

Best answers
I can slap people really hard. Harder than any female can.
And the ability to urinate from a great distance. I can get the toilet from the other side of the bathroom!

Lid

L
I have an encyclopedic knowledge of comics and cinema. I also am well versed in arguing with anyone about anything extremily well (yes this is a talent.) I nearly forgot my ability of deconstructing things, such as art, and ripping it to shreds.

Best answers
Also, I am able to form a tube shape out of my tongue and blow through it....beat that =P
I can do that =P

I am considered to be a highly logical thinker, when I want to be anyway. I'm also a very good troubleshooter, which gives me great abilities with a computer.

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I can do that =P

I am considered to be a highly logical thinker, when I want to be anyway. I'm also a very good troubleshooter, which gives me great abilities with a computer.
Ok Mr.Streetsmarts. Why aren't you logically thinking here? http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=508784&posted=1#post508784
Hell your shooting for trouble though.

Anyway I have a talent of making people feel stupid.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Shin Carl, I mean no disrespect but you're acting like an ass. :S

If you dont like Soulstriker, fine, but don't drag that into a completely different thread for no reason.

ON-TOPIC:

I'm pretty good at writing, for an amature anyway. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pull's out his thingy* I don't think i have any special talent/talent I have to say............. games on consoled x.x

Best answers
Engar said:
Shin Carl, I mean no disrespect but you're acting like an ass. :S

If you dont like Soulstriker, fine, but don't drag that into a completely different thread for no reason.

ON-TOPIC:

I'm pretty good at writing, for an amature anyway. :)
Ok you say something about me, and then after that set yourself up for a jokey joke.

Ok mr.Literature
1. You spelt Amateur wrong.
2. You didn't even write your sentence correctly. You put a comma where it wasn't even supposed to be "If you dont like SoulstrikerWRONG->, fine, but don't drag that into a completely different thread for no reason."

I bet you are pretty damn good at writing aren't you? [/sarcasm]

Uh oh did Mr.Literacy forget to put a comma somewhere? :shocked:

Your Sig sir: "Building the futureRIGHT HERE!! and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."

Looks like someone needs to go back to Elementary school to get to know his friends Exclamation, Comma, Period, and Question mark.
*Dusts off 5th Grade Literature book*
Ok I will be holding classes tommorow.

Bolteh2

B
rich imagination and a good listener to people with real problems

Best answers
Im deff gonna get a warning for this, but whatever, I feel this is worth it.

SSJ Shin Carl, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Oh no, Engar put a comma in the wrong place, does that mean hes a bad writer? Nope, didnt think so! Did he say he was an amazing writer? Nope, didnt think so! As a matter of fact, if you were to go read some of Engar's fan fics you would realize he is a pretty damn good writer. Better then anything you can come up with for sure. Oh, and who isnt thinking logically exactly?

SSJ Shin Carl said:
Didn't I say earlier if you don't like what you read don't read it? All you are doing is complaining about me complaining. So check your french before you speak it.
Really, so youre suggesting to not read anything then? How logical is that exactly?

Are you just some sad ass ******* who sits around at home dissing people online because he thinks it makes him cool? Probably! So why dont you just back the **** off of people who are here to have a good time within a nice community, and go ***** about everything/everybody somewhere else. Seriously, what are you trying to prove? That you can "make people feel stupid"? Oh, yeah, nice talent. God damn youre immature.

And you can go ahead and "diss" me on my grammer, race, nationality, religion, or anything for that matter, because I just simply dont care what a person online that I dont know thinks about me :]
I sure do hope you'll get a kick out of it, will probably be the most exciting thing you've done all day.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arguing over the internet is like winning gold in the special olympics.......

anyhoo: i play football and im damn good... that's about it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had just about enough of this.

Shin Carl - you're getting a warning for flaming.
IsrAlien - you are also getting a warning for flaming.

And by the way, Shin Carl, do not comment on the grammar and sentence structure of others when you, yourself, use "damn" instead of "damned" most of the time. As the addage goes, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Nobody's perfect.

Lay off of each other, both of you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where do I start? :D

I have the ability to launch a basketball from any angle and direction, achieving a perfect arc, as it enters the hoop and never touches any part of the rim. I'm what the average basketball fan would call a pure shooter, yet my laziness prevented me from taking it to the next level.

I also have the ability freestyle lyrics on the spot, keeping the rhythem so perfectly, people question the fact that I haven't been signed by a record label.

Furthermore, I have the ability to sketch something, the appearance almost symmetrical, after staring at it for less than 5 minutes.

EfFeCt said:
well i can raise my chuckra and use certain types of jutsu .... thats about it....
Even though I must laugh at the Narutardness of this...

I too shall admit and acquiesce the super-natural abilities that I seem to have to acquired. Tai Chi is a wonderful thing, bringing constant enlightment and what was once an un-determinable source of energy, pouring through every inch of my soul. It'll make you realize a solution, it'll make you take that extra step, and it doesn't have any side-effects, or doesn't take any over-exclamated informercials to make you realize the instant certification it implants.

Looking at it's commercial prowess, it is basically the same thing Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, etc... were highly and amazingly gifted with. People will probably now and have mocked the whole idea behind it.

Then turn around say, "I don't have the energy to do this and that"

To truly explain my point, I actually have created visual energy. Though not as spectacular as a kamehama or a gallit gun... it was there.

What color was it, you may ask?

Kind of hard to explain, a mix of blue and red, resembling a sort of TV static effect. It scared the **** out of me at first. I surely didn't believe my constant and determined efforts in that martial art that Tai Chi actually is, would result in this sort of discovery. I had been in a recent accident, involving a street luge accident that left my left ankle shattered and jig-sawed backtogether in surgery.

Forced to lay in bed for most of the day, I begin to practice the hobby I was already so thrilled and entranced with. Spending, what seemed, 6 to 7 hours straight just trying to breath in my nose and out my mouth. This is famously known as "Chi Breathing", and creates the nirvana state that energy channeling(at first) requires.

To make a long story short, my ankle healed so fast... it scared my doctor. The ankle itself had grown a bone spur, just the kind of support a ankle with torn tendons and ligaments needed.

I end this post by saying, a think true talent is not letting others decide what you believe or what you think, but finding out for yourself. There's a lot more to reality then what "society" wants us to believe.

Best answers
If you don't want to see someone's mouth closed don't read below thanks

:yes:

IsrAlien said:
Im deff gonna get a warning for this, but whatever, I feel this is worth it.

SSJ Shin Carl, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Oh no, Engar put a comma in the wrong place, does that mean hes a bad writer? Nope, didnt think so! Did he say he was an amazing writer? Nope, didnt think so! As a matter of fact, if you were to go read some of Engar's fan fics you would realize he is a pretty damn good writer. Better then anything you can come up with for sure. Oh, and who isnt thinking logically exactly?

Really, so youre suggesting to not read anything then? How logical is that exactly?

Are you just some sad ass ******* who sits around at home dissing people online because he thinks it makes him cool? Probably! So why dont you just back the **** off of people who are here to have a good time within a nice community, and go ***** about everything/everybody somewhere else. Seriously, what are you trying to prove? That you can "make people feel stupid"? Oh, yeah, nice talent. God damn youre immature.

And you can go ahead and "diss" me on my grammer, race, nationality, religion, or anything for that matter, because I just simply dont care what a person online that I dont know thinks about me :]
I sure do hope you'll get a kick out of it, will probably be the most exciting thing you've done all day.
Awesome another person to magically drop out the sky, and hop on poor Shin Carl's **** huh? Ok First of all for some apparent reason you had the guts to come at me with stupid "jokey jokes", and get mad in the process. You probably are making this face ;( when you type.

1. Mr.Illiterate tried to crack on me then set himself up at the end of his post in the process for a jokey joke.

2. I don't remember me saying ANYTHING about you, so where did you come from? Do you want me to make you famous son?

Anyway he said he was a PRETTY GOOD WRITER. Well if we was so Pretty, and Good I think he should've had less errors, so I was showing him "He is a pretty Bad write now, and not pretty Good, but Bad.

Oh why don't I just back the "****" off people. Hey sir lets take your own advice since your Backing the **** on me your getting jokey joked on.

"As a matter of fact, if you were to go read some of Engar's fan fics you would realize he is a pretty damn good writer."

Sorry I am not interested in crayoned walls.

"Better then anything you can come up with for sure."

Oh I bet it is color crayons on walls are the best :yes: .

If I am soooo immature you should've realized when you posted that you were stooping to my super duper immature level huh?

Anyways I am tired of answering to every single thing you post. Besides I think I have gotten my post across.

And you can go ahead and "diss" me on my grammer, race, nationality, religion, or anything for that matter, because I just simply dont care what a person online that I dont know thinks about me

Then stop posting if you don't care, or better yet don't view the thread kthnx.

BTW

**** you ;( , and I have a Nice Day :) .

Best answers
Majin_You said:
I've had just about enough of this.

Shin Carl - you're getting a warning for flaming.
IsrAlien - you are also getting a warning for flaming.

And by the way, Shin Carl, do not comment on the grammar and sentence structure of others when you, yourself, use "damn" instead of "damned" most of the time. As the addage goes, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Nobody's perfect.

Lay off of each other, both of you.
You Also aren't perfect sir. When we can warn someone for flaming when they didn't even flame. I for one didn't even flame I just spoke the TRUTH.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ****ing god. How many threads does ****ing Shin Carl have to ruin before someone finally bans him...

Being on topic, I've got a ton of talents, actually.
- Writing.
- I used to be able to draw.
- I have a knack for design.
- Got another knack in general for computers...I have the only email account on earth that gets NO SPAM. :0)
- I'm really good at musical production. I just have all these ideas of what can be added to songs to improve them. I have a lot of training in several fields but music was just a natural talent. I can play the guitar and I'm pretty confident that I can rip **** up in most different kinds of music, too.

In general I have a big imagination. Anything related to it or creativity-based, I just tend to excel.

Best answers
Yup, oh well, Im not gonna comment on that since I plan on staying in this community and its just not worth the second warning.

By the way, Hwoarang, Im kind of gullible(spl?), were you seriously able to create visual energy? Ive been practicing Tai Chi and meditation for about a year now, and it has extremely helped me whenever I needed focus, and pretty recently I think it helped me through a really harsh throat infection. Plus, about 3 months ago I started feeling this tingling sensation through-out my chest/arms whenever I did my breathing. (I always felt that same feeling in the palms of my hand, and my teacher did say it was because energy was flowing out my hands, I just didnt really take him seriously at that point. Im also aware that its supposed to come out of my feet as well, although that hasnt happened yet.) Anywho, ever since I realized how much it helps I was wondering if you could achieve visual energy and what not... Ive heard some stories about some people doing some crazy stuff. So, honestly, because I really need/want to know this... were you able to create visual energy?

Anyways, I guess the above paragraph is one of my talents. Others would be GFX I guess, but that doesnt really make me too special right now, Im still pretty much at a mediocare(spl?) level, but Im extremely attracted to it and its really the only think im really good at. GFX is my future :] Ive always been good with computers, even though I dont know a lot about them I always seem to find my way around them and fix stuff for people, mainly software based. Oh, and I snowboard, but thats more of a hobby I guess.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
My ****ing god. How many threads does ****ing Shin Carl have to ruin before someone finally bans him...

Being on topic, I've got a ton of talents, actually.
- Writing.
- I have a knack for design.
- Got another knack in general for computers...I have the only email account on earth that gets NO SPAM. :0)
- I'm really good at musical production. I just have all these ideas of what can be added to songs to improve them. I have a lot of training in several fields but music was just a natural talent. I can play the guitar and I'm pretty confident that I can rip **** up in most different kinds of music, too.

In general I have a big imagination. Anything related to it or creativity-based, I just tend to excel.

You also cry when a 16 year old puts you in your place.

IsrAlien said:
Yup, oh well, Im not gonna comment on that since I plan on staying in this community and its just not worth the second warning.

By the way, Hwoarang, Im kind of gullible(spl?), were you seriously able to create visual energy? Ive been practicing Tai Chi and meditation for about a year now, and it has extremely helped me whenever I needed focus, and pretty recently I think it helped me through a really harsh throat infection. Plus, about 3 months ago I started feeling this tingling sensation through-out my chest/arms whenever I did my breathing. (I always felt that same feeling in the palms of my hand, and my teacher did say it was because energy was flowing out my hands, I just didnt really take him seriously at that point. Im also aware that its supposed to come out of my feet as well, although that hasnt happened yet.) Anywho, ever since I realized how much it helps I was wondering if you could achieve visual energy and what not... Ive heard some stories about some people doing some crazy stuff. So, honestly, because I really need/want to know this... were you able to create visual energy?
WHOA! O_O I didn't know you had to train your mind for a year to learn how to focus....

Best answers
No, I didnt mean just plain old focus... I meant focus as in absolutely nothing can disturb you, nothing can distract you extremely calm focus. Its pretty amazing actually, awesome for tests in school :]

*EDIT* (Dont wanna post a new reply, itll be too off topic)
Shin Carl - You can still study and get distracted. I never said it gave away the same effect as studying, or that it gave you the knoweldge for the test. I just said it helps you take it when it comes to not getting distracted/disturbed/unfocused. Of course you still need to study... but this is getting too off topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whether you think it's the truth or not SSJ Shin Carl doesn't mean it's not a flame.

SSJ Shin Carl said:
**** you, and I have a Nice Day.
That is a blatant flame, and will be giving you another warning.

Also a double post, containing nothing but bull****.. Adding another warning, I'll be watching this thread now... I will not tolerate anyone going offtopic! - Prozac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom