Talented 2d Artists

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you are a talented 2d Artist please contact me, Spitfire, on aim at ssj4spitfire or on Icq, 149380264. If you'd like more information I'll post it just please, don't flame!

* Note this is not recruitment for any mod or anything that involved coding well, except for that part when i make the site.

Added later * Must be comfortable with doing Dbz related art and Non dbz related art! *

Banned
Banned
Best answers
What do you want in a 2d artist?
I can draft and freehand pictures very well, but if you wanted something more along the lines of graphical design...

I could give that a shot, couldn't guarantee it'd be good, though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What do I want? Well I'm not sure all I know is for this site we are making many artistic designs mostly about Half-Life or its mods. Its not that hard so join! :)

P.S. If you can makeforums and have spare time, message me please !

Best answers
i can make 2d art and i can make forums... just tell me what the site is about and ill consider

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, I guess I could give it a shot.
If you hate the stuff i crank out..oh well.
At least I would have given it a shot.

So..I'm in.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sonic lets talk on aim and Chimpbot whatts your icq or aim?

Retired
Best answers
i'm one if not the best 2d artist here. if you need stuff like buttons,layouts,banners and ****l iek that then maybe we cna talk. however sinc ei suck at coding you have to find someoen to code layouts that i do a such

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh well then, Whats your icq number or your aim id? :)

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
i can make 2d art and i can make forums... just tell me what the site is about and ill consider
lol you can't make forums, maybe a yabb but not a ubb or **** like that. if you can then great man thats awsome but so far i havn't seen ya make/install forum. also get on aim later i need to talk t you about that problast night ie made a decision on it.

as for not being on aim Spitfire i was out this morning afteri posted that. i'm on now and should be for awhile.

Retired
Best answers
very nice sonic. i wasn't doubting you but i justs aid i havn't seen you put one up. I vbb is cool. its pretty easy t install since all you have to do ias set paths and hit next 20 times lol. the hardest so far to me is ubb 6.05 i hate those so much. ohh well good job. now everyone go watch the super bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom