Taking care of your loved ones...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is way more important than i ever imagined.... all those little things that blew over at the time, the tiny little things, the one time mistakes that you never made again afterward...tey are all on the scoreboard...and then you lose the person...and you jsut wish you could take it all back...:(....you wish so hard....

:(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, I'm sure there is alot of meaning behind this thread but I'm not sure I can see it

Could you maybe explain it a bit more?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my gf who i have been with for a long time (probably not as long as some...but more than long enough to have this much feeling for...) left me for another guy on friday :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another one of these threads -_-. Jesus guys, get over it. There's more fish in the sea. Someone dumps you, big deal? Go back out, find yourself another girl, and repeat the process. Who knows, maybe one day the "dumping" part will be phased out, and you'll have found someone you actually love.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the problem...i already did find the person i love :(

also, its been a pretty ****ed up couple of months in general...on of my best friends was stabbed and died, one of my family is diagnosed with cancer, and i went to a funeral for amy (my ex) grandmother, which reminded me of my own grandmother who died and i was closer to her than i am to my mom :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those things seem to correlate a lot more with what you started this thread with than "omg i got dumped."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my feelings are about to explode i feel like its all been bottled up too long

Best answers
Why do people make threads like this? Don't you have some friends you can talk to about this? No one really wants to come onto an online forum and read about your emotional problems. I know I don't, I have enough problems on my own, let alone dealing with anyone else's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt ask for anyone to read...i just wanted to let it out :(

Best answers
Sir, letting it out can be typing it on wordpad, not on a forum. This is public. You're too young to know you have loved someone. Seriously.

Best answers
Is it just me or do gals always leave their bf's for other guys and never for more legit reasons?

Strangely, I'm rarely sad when this **** happens to me. I mean, I had a nice thing going with a girl, then as I went to college we kinda just stopped seeing each other. I seem to remember it was because she liked another guy, and could avoid me with it being the summer holidays and all, but when I found out, I just really didn't give a ****. I wasn't sad, or angry, I just simply didn't care. I've kept this same attitude ever since, and I think it's a good thing, it just means that when crossed with my paranoia it's very rare that anyone can **** me over. I kinda wish that some other people could adopt this attitude, but it probably does more harm that good...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
my feelings are about to explode i feel like its all been bottled up too long
Yeah, yeah, and my heart feels like an alligator. Get over it. Go to a relationship forum, not a game forum. You won't get sympathy, or empathy for that matter from me.

Best answers
why the hell do some of you guys make him feel worse? Hes upset that a few things happened to me. Same here, all my grandparents died on me but i still got my GF. I think we are on the verge of breaking up though :( but, still my friend i got over the deaths, and i still live a life. you sometimes need to let things go and let them go and wait for the next best thing. Trust me, right after my grandparents died i got a gf and i kept a straight face.

Best answers
People die. People leave other people. And there's nothing we can do about it.
These kinds of threads have became popular lately. Ive been dumped too, but i dont run to a forum crying and whining like a 6-year old.
-Completely agree's with owa and TimTheEnchantor.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, a girl who dumped you is still a loved one? Why should you give her love when she doesn't return the favor? Just make sure she locked the door on the way out, theres other people in the world you know...

Best answers
my man, i have felt the way u just described about a million times in my young teen years. every time somebody said, there r more fish in the sea, i said "not for me, thats the only one i will ever love..." then, the second another girl i bond with comes into the picture, i pretty much forget about the other one. it just seems like you probly havent been around the dating circuit. its not a bad thing, just try to get past it, seriously, u will forget about it, and also seriously, cant u talk about this with ur buddies instead of with international game people? i mean, ur not gonna get good advice here, cause as its been said, we really dont care, but ur friends probly would.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not in my young teens...in fact its also my birthday next week, but ill be alone for that again...well, simon invited me out to drink with him (a work friend) but he gets stupid when hes drunk...

Bolteh2

B
well, at least she told you that she loved another guy.. i knew (mark the word "knew") this guy whose gf was sleeping with a friend of his... he totally freaked out and well yeah.. now hes not with us anymore

just hang in there.. theres lots of other fish in the sea... you just have to pull the big one to get the true love of you life (if she left you, that means you werent fit for eachother and things would end anyway..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur right, its the off topic section of the esf forum. which means i can type about anything i want, and its your choice to read it or not, i didnt make you, i just wanted somewhere to express my feelings, and i was already browsing the forums...so basically...if you dont like it, dont read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom