Take that, Kim Jong Il!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow I doubt a dictator lacks the resources to get his hands on something that is simply not shipped to his country.

Best answers
it is more towards the economy by attacking the head guy. By not being able to get resources that they would like due to a leader...it is a way to turn the people onto a leader...at least i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they're fine with oppression, but take away their high tech goodies, and the peasant masses will turn on you.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the population could afford such things maybe it'd matter.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a satellite picture of North and South Korea during the night time... South Korea was lit up with lights and North Korea was completely dark..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, North Korea isn't so bad. They turn the lights off to save electricity!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, North Korea isn't so bad. They turn the lights off to save electricity!
Werd homie! Home dawgs fo' lyfe. ...fo lyfe!

Kim Jong il is so wonewy =/ Maybe this invasion will make the wonewy ness away.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL @ controling tanks with the Wii-mote XD

Anyhow i see this making the people more pissed at the US rather than their leader.

Lets be honest. The majority of people thinks like this. "If i dont get something i wana hit the guy who doesnt give it to me not the guy whos fault it is."

Ive seen proof of that many times during my 14 years of school till now >.<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The embargo doesn't affect the general population because they aren't even allow to own such amenities. This is mostly intended to make life a tiny bit more difficult for Lil' Kim. As the article said, he could probably get a PS3 the same way he received the materials needed for a nuke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lol'd :dd
this is the price he gets for being a smartass "leader"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may be a horrible person, but he is their leader in every sense of the word. They've been conditioned to believe that they are victims of the US and he is their only hope. They hate how they live, but they would die defending him and their country. Sad, but true.

Best answers
PWNT
Maybe he can just have his county make the electronics, oh wait he's not in Taiwan or Japan. =p

Chibi Kim can like retaliate by... uh....umm... smuggling the 3 consoles and use pirated copies of the games? Too bad cosoles are still burn proof.

I'm sure the man has all he needs at this point... not listening to "Lean Back" on a Ipod isn't gonna ruin his life any... or will it?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He is able to get his hands on nuclear materials but i'm pretty sure he can't get an xbox live subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom