Best answers

Credits:

Legs/Chest : The ESF-TEAM
Head: The ESF-TEAM
Hair: Violator
Texture chest : Violator / ESF-Team

Best answers
violator ermmmmmmm that look like brollmans bojack trunks with a new skin in some areas like the arms and chest o and the hair is his aswell y dont ya give credit??

Best answers
Because i dont need to give vredits to some1 when it isnt from him:rolleyes:

Best answers
NO hes telling the truth , look at the model , thats azn s arm , and his chest VioLaToR used it from his GT goku , hte hair does resembles brollman but i can see that he edited it , the normal head isnt hees
Soo he didnt steal he edited it alont and weri good KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually thats a very good edit, dont complain about the face!! plzz, you cant even see in game you see the back of him mostely. And he didnt give credits right below pic? I know thats not brollmans edit, but Violator, that model will own if you just make his boots goldish,yellow. That's were everyone makes the mistake is the color of his boots, pr0 is the only perso nwho changed it. Im serious that model will own if you change the boot color.

Best answers
Also, I noticed something, is his sheath magic? How does it stay on his back? There's no strap on it, so it should just fall off unless he glued it to his back, or if it was magically stuck there. Add a strap across his chest to hold the sheath in place (note, a sheath is the holder for the sword). It's pretty good, otherwise.

Best answers
LOL Yeah i already fixed that :laff: Im now editing the boots ^_^
Only 1 prob how goldish ? Because i dont know how they have to look.
And ULTRA33GokuSSJ3 thx for the compliments.
You know i didnt stole it :yes:
BTW soz for those arguments and flaming on your works what i did be4 about stealing :\ i was depressed because you make such an awesome edits:laff:

Best answers
Cooooool Trunks, but uhhh isnt there already one of those that practically looks like that!? Im confused :confused:

Best answers
that is brollmans ssj hair.
yes it is -_-
dont say it isn't cause it is.
you just edited the hair a little.
i'm sure if brollman were to take alook at it, he'd flip out about it.
anywais nice conversion.
peace

Best answers
Yeah i know its a edit but i didnt knew the credits of it so im saying it now then its an edit of BROLLMANS hair then.
lol now you guys can relax .

Best answers
i like it , not bad , keep it up , only fix the hair to make it more stay on his head not fly away
otherwayce awesome edit

Best answers
hehe thx :laff:
BTW wich kind of yellow has his boots suppose to be ?

Bolteh2

B
violator, you seem to doublepost too much, please stop this, edit your posts, dont doublepost

im gonna make this a warning, too many warnings can result in ban

PS: dont doublepost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom