TagTeam Mode & Beam Struggle fix

Best answers
This 1 just came to me now..

Concept:
When each player joins the server he/she picks 2 characters to play with.
The game works just like free for all except everyone plays with 2 players.

How It works
- In game you have a partner who will stay pretty close to you nearllyy all the time unless he's getting beaten up.. ect..
-While ingame you have the ability to swich players at any time by pressing "TAB".
-Press and hold "H" to bring up a menu that allows you to select the Personality of your other character and the team-attacks. Let go of "H" to make the menu go away
Personalities
1) Aggressive- if close enough your partner will follow up hits.. and attack others with melee before you do.
2) Defensive- your parnter does his best to stay close to you and defend attacks for you..example: teleing infront of a player and holding block.. or teleing infront of a player and countering..
3) 1on1 - 1on1 lets you select a player for you team mate to attack by left clicking on the player with your mouse.
4) decoy - This mode will have your partner distract a player you begin to fight with.. Exmaple he may teleport around the player .... Swoop at the player the teleport somewhere out of the way..

Team-attacks
- To perform a team attack you must fill up you team meter..
These attacks are performed by the both of you at the same time...
- Melee Team attacks.. After choosing your team attack from the menu your partner comes and joins you in a formation.. Your partner will stay in this formation until you are either hit.. or you hit someone and perform the team attack.. IF your hit your team meter doesnt drain.
- Beam team attack... after selecting this attack from the menu your parter comes in formation next to you... This is when you can charge your kameha or w/e and your team mate will charge one as well.. When you fire, your parnter will fire as well and the beams will entertwine like the double helix.

Great examples of team attacks:

U call for a specific TeamMeleeAttack.. Your partner comes in formation.. you then hit someone with basic melee.. NOw your team attack takes place.. you automaticly grab the player you hit ..... his/her arms from the back.. and your partner comes flying and starts dealing heavy duty blows to The guy Your holding.. Beware tho... the person your holding can call HIS partner to defense mode to come fight your parter.

IF you switch players durin ga team attack The attack is canceled

beam struggle tweak

If a person enters a beam struggle They shouldn't become invincible to adv Melee .. just other beams and basic melee.. for this reason..

Ok lets say i engage someone in a beam struggle.. I could call my partner to aggressive mode and he will go attack the person on the other side of the beam with adv melee... He will begin attacking jo, with a crap load of punches/kicks If he misses an arrow he take slight dmg and looses control of the beam for a moment. The guy could also Call his partner to attack if he thinks he doesnt have enough KI to win ... also he could call his partner to defend if he does believe he has enough ki

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what the buddy sistem is gona look like Jinx >.<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think he wants it so every character can have a buddy, like a team mode.

I think it could be interesting in the fact that pairing certain characters together can offer special abilities. Ex: If you have gohan and goku together, they can get a more powerful version of their kamehameha when they fire it together.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
I think he wants it so every character can have a buddy, like a team mode.

I think it could be interesting in the fact that pairing certain characters together can offer special abilities. Ex: If you have gohan and goku together, they can get a more powerful version of their kamehameha when they fire it together.
As interesting as it sounds. I give it a BAD idea.

Basicly the buddy system will be something special for those characters who cant transform. Now if you give it to evryone than it looses its purpouse. And becomes so to say obsolite as a transformation level for those cnaracters.

Its a special system for 2 characters. Itll loose its edge if you give it to evryone.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
cough i mean this idea as a Game mode
It would still put a big dent in the budy system.

And dont forget the Power struggles as we know them are gona stop to exist. You will have to charge and fire ki attacks after the struggle started if you want to win. And you could also empty your ki pool doing so making you loose.

The new PS system will rock :p

Best answers
i understand it COULD put a dent in the buddy system possibly...

but just throwing this out their..

Goku had a friend nearly as strong as him.. he was black and had a mohawk..
buddies...

Gohan had krillin.. Buddies..

Piccolo had is other half ... he also had nail...
buddies....

Trunks had the future gohan before he went back in time... Buddies

Vegeta had his saiyan soldiers... buddies...

Cell had his cell junior hobbets... buddies

Buu had that fony fighter...who kept taking credit for what the Dbz crew did to save the world.. i forgot his name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom