💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first... the story..
tetsuo is a boy from an anime called akira.
he underwent some crzy experiments and started going insane, he had amazing powers, he could fly, crush people by looking, ect, anyways... seeming on how l33t he is i felt i needed him in esf... so i tryed..

i succeeded in editing the origional esf vegeta into tetsuo, i gave him a cloak, changed his arms, legs, and totally redid the head from scratch even with new hair ^_^ its animated and skinmapped and ingame, ive even patched up some sounds too ^_^ all i need is a little skin to make it a little more pretty ^_^
ive sent it sexyasian86 for skinning, so we will have to wait for a update from him until release ^_^ but enough of the talk... eyecandy please ^_^

Best answers
nice

pretty good model I like it! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
What about his super form? His transformed form could be that hideous, disgusting mutation at the end of the movie *shivers at the mere thought of it* though it wouldn't work well in-gam (it's too large, and it's just a big slimey, oozing, tentacle, glob, disgusting thingie that brings nightmares to whomever sees it). You could make the transformation with his cybernetic arm, perhaps.

Best answers
lol, i've started skinning his face.
need to do some major skin fixes -_-
no i wont post eye candy yet, cause looks like the monster at the end of the movie right now.
so, after i finish up something else, i'll finish the rest.
till then.
:pPPPPPPPPP

peace

CC!

Best answers
nice but you should work on the cape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. i just thought of the animation to just him looking all stressing with battle damage with half an arm made out of various wires like in the moive, although i might just makit him a 100ft big blob of various limbs ^_^

ps: im having a little error with the sprites/disc.wrl appearing in his chest... anyone know how to change it? :smile:

Best answers
All your models replace Krillin, don't they? Well.. I'm thinking that you have to re-assign the joint that the DD is assigned too... don't know how, or which one tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira is a really great anime(watched it about 6 times)I don´t think it´s possibel to let him change into that big fat mosnter but that would be awesome!!!

Best answers
hey shijing i know how to fix that for ya, goto the qc file for krillin and copy the attachment lines for the hands,, where the dd goes, and make sure its in your qc file for tetsuo, and it should be fixed :)

Best answers
Akira is a bloody awesome anime eh, I love the bit where all the rioters are on the bridge and those cops or whatever shoot em with those laser guns and shoot holes through em and all the blood comes pi**'n out. Gotta love Japanese animations.:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwhahahaha! i have created this model to replace...... FRIEZA! so there, i finally got away from the "replace krillin" habit ^_^
thanks bryggz for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom