Best answers
Well i took a few pics from a MSN t.A.T.u group im part of, and i made a wallpaper Surrounding one half of t.A.T.u Yulia. i just pasted them together and faded and stuff, nutthin special just tought i would show it so yea here it is...

Best answers
It may be 'nothing special' In terms of time/skill but it look pretty good :) Good job, If you plan on editing it I believe you should focus on the quality because that sorta kills it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Simple and still looks pretty good but I must agree with
MysticDragon You probably shouldnt have used the same picture
but it still looks good.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like it dude, pretty nice!
Tatu is pretty nice as well

good job on it bud :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty cool and simple, but it's ultra repetitive, seeing as the only thing in it is four cuts of the same picture and text.

Best answers
Well im workin on another wallpaper at the moment, and i thought i just show this cuz i thought it was good, and i know its repetative, but i wanted to be like that :p

Best answers
Yea so? :rolleyes:

I love there music and i dont care if there lesbians or not, thats there personal life, and my next wallpaper of theres is better.... i think....

Best answers
they arent kissing -_- thats the heart of TaTu the lesbians, so if you want raw tatu you need to make one with them macin, but live action isnt my deal, and this is your boat so its up to you

Best answers
It looks like the same image copy+paste with a couple of layer masks. I don't like it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ecchi Pr0n said:
they arent kissing -_- thats the heart of TaTu the lesbians, so if you want raw tatu you need to make one with them macin, but live action isnt my deal, and this is your boat so its up to you

Uhm i'm not trying to be a pervert, but i have to agree with this guy, make a wp with them kissing the french way. Believe me, it should look good. ;)

Best answers
err.....yes......this wp is very boring, you used the pics too many times....but i hope the next one is better.
but that their lesbians......I LIKE IT!!!......it's great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom