Swordsman.

Best answers
I just felt like filling hte flow ;V.
The model is made by my good friend Smo , and I wanted to skin him while waiting on some things to download.

Yeah, I plan on finishing this , It was rather fun testing out new stuff after not skinning for ages.
Feel free to horass me or comment me in any way, (especially you eclipse).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umms i like it.. nuffin to say!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you could do better -_-.....

The face is really ugly, and the cape just looks
messed up. The chest has a good texture,
but doesn't look right... I hope if you are going
to finish it, that you will take more time on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg you killed smo's model :O his origional skin was much better >_>

hehe he wasted a lot of polies on those leg plates.. but i guess he already knows that cos ive told him :p

Best answers
Hey hey, That's rather evil ;> .
The Face is really ugly ? I've killed smos model , and his original was much better ? Hilarious. I wonder how you can compare gir , I mean, I'm 10% into the skin and he is 100% , nice one fatty.
Enix , The face is really ugly? Hm, I don't really agree there ;V , I'll post another view of it.

The cape however, I agree ;/, I guess I'll enlarge the map of it.
Keep the comments rolling ;x.

Oh yeah, I might do something with that nose, Now that I look at it, the top looks odd.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the skin is nice, the face doesnt look too bad but dude, correct me if im wrong but you mirrored the face? if so unmirror it cause the closed eye part doesnt blend well.
cool job so far though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Hey hey, That's rather evil ;> .
The Face is really ugly ? I've killed smos model , and his original was much better ? Hilarious. I wonder how you can compare gir , I mean, I'm 10% into the skin and he is 100% , nice one fatty.
Enix , The face is really ugly? Hm, I don't really agree there ;V , I'll post another view of it.

The cape however, I agree ;/, I guess I'll enlarge the map of it.
Keep the comments rolling ;x.

Oh yeah, I might do something with that nose, Now that I look at it, the top looks odd.

nice one fatty??? you..... >_<

Best answers
I was only joking gir ;).

The face is not entirely mapped, only a part of it . Smo made the maps and they are excillent to work with, the not blending correctly part is my problem. Anyways updates :

Tell me what you think about the arm bandages , I can either leave them like this, or make them more realistic? Which one should it be?

(Ps. I know the belt is missing a part at front middle, but til I figure what should be there, I'll leave it like this ;V)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry but i dont take that as a joke, i take it as a personal insult. since its not the first time youve said it to me.

Best answers
j00 could put alot more defintion into the face esp if one used gray scale.

Best answers
The skin color is not bad...but you have to remove two things on his face.

I know you were going for realism, but even in the manga, there are parts of his facial structure that should not be there. Guts was a big guy, and he had a buff, not tone, but buff face and head to go with it. By adding the definition of the cheek lines and adding lines to profound the mouth (the area from the bottom of the nose to the top of the upper lip) you've made him look old and very unrealistic. I'm only saying it looks unrealistic because those things are not there in any canon source (i.e. the manga)

I'm not sure if its the shape of the head, but for some reason he seems to have a rather thin looking and pointed face. Like it all goes down to the end of the chin for some reason.

Simply put...I think the skin makes the model flaw (if it is a model flaw) too noticeable; check out gir's signature and compare the heads of the two characters.

the cape was mentioned, so I won't go into it.

are those tiny brown patches in the armor? Well I can't recall a ref of the chest plate in my head...so I can't add any comments to that. I just feel it looks rather plain...I don't know why though, as far as I can tell, the chest plate is accurate...but something seems off.

Keep updating though.

EDIT:

Just noticed the eyebrows, check Gir's sig, they're solid and shapely, not ruff and thin.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Elemental said:
j00 could put alot more defintion into the face esp if one used gray scale.
grey scale=teh pewp!!!!

Decent work so far Sorrow. Obviously the face needs a bit of tweaking and the skin could use some richer color, KEEEP GOING and try to FINISH this skin!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, his cloak should be very very dark red (im playing the ps2 game right now) its almost black.

also, if ur gonna skin it, tell smo to delete eiter the front plates, or the side ones, as he never wore both at the same time. heres a (BIG) pic.

Best answers
Erk , nothing wrong with gray scaleing a face than afterwards doing a good painting job it can give great results, anyway ontopic make the eyebrows straighter , tweak the face abit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom