Swords in ESF...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I post a lot... what can I say? There are always threads in need of a well thought out and properly grammatified point of view. I am usually posting about every 130 seconds when I'm on the forums.

One sword is enough. This is not, and I repeat, this is not Kenshin with ki blasts.
You better not come to efh forums posting like that or ill ban your ass sonic;( BTW Trunks is the only person who needs a sword:devsmile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
umm im a admin on efh actually im mod leader.:scared: And your a mod now aisha *again*:scared:
my mistake, warning removed

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emeka, don't threaten me on another forum. At least I don't spam likesome people in the forum community. 9 / 10 of my posts are thought out and meaningful. If you don't like reading what I have to say, skip it... that goes for the rest of you too. Don't spam and don't flame unless you want a swift kick in the ass. I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emeka, don't threaten me on another forum. At least I don't spam likesome people in the forum community. 9 / 10 of my posts are thought out and meaningful. If you don't like reading what I have to say, skip it... that goes for the rest of you too. Don't spam and don't flame unless you want a swift kick in the ass. I don't.
Im not flaming ya im giving ya advise.Dont go crazy posting on the EFH forums:smile: Now back on topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;( ok your can have the :warning:warning! dont give US warnings about how to ack on this forum when you, yourself, is no better.

both of u stop it, mainly sonic, its clear too be that he will be the one too start a real flame war.

If you 2 have an issue on anouther forum, keep it there

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't accusing you of flaming, man. I just threw that in there because I was already heading in that direction. I got all high and mighty and decided to tell the forum what I was thinking, that's all. I wasn't trying to say I would kick you in the ass either.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok for all u ppl asking about trunks sword: PLEASE STOP!!!! NO ONE KNOWS CEPT FOR THE TESTERS AND THE TEAM!!!!!!! AND THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT WANNA RUIN THE SURPRISE!!!!

ok...

gohan should not have a sword, why u ask? b/c he isnt weak and useless like trunks (even though he isnt really). gohan has plenty of attacks while trunks has like 2 personalized attacks, also according to the show, gohan used a sword for like 2 eps until he broke it, and if im not mistakin this game is based on the show.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can be in Beta2 or 1.2 ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doubt it if it is why isn't hercule in it? Chibi trunks? Chibi Goten? Though so ^^ It isn't I don't think:)

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
ok for all u ppl asking about trunks sword: PLEASE STOP!!!! NO ONE KNOWS CEPT FOR THE TESTERS AND THE TEAM!!!!!!! AND THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT WANNA RUIN THE SURPRISE!!!!
Ok it wont be a surprise because in the beta 1.1 changes thing it says he will have one, read for a change.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fixer, he wasn't asking about that. Perhaps you should re-read this thread. They were asking what it does, not whether or not he'll have one. Killa, watch the double posting. I don't mind but the moderators do.

Best answers
Dont know about them but this is how i do it,If the enemy has lets say 1-15 hp kill him and do the cut in half animation or what ever.any how its gonna kinda make me mad cuz i use trunks 85% of the time and now a whole bunch of n00bz are gonna go around with him thinking there all leet and stuff.

(P.S. thats how im gonna do melee weapons in my mod :p)

Scruffie

S
Hey, can I have the url for EFH... I saw it a while ago but I want to look at it again. AT the time I thought it was just another one of those DBZ mods... but I dunno, maybe it's changed.

Anyway, since ESF uses PRE TEEN GOHAN they won't give him the sword since it was CHIBI GOHAN that used it.

Best answers
Think of it this way Chibi Gohans sword was more of a tool then weapon and he only used it agains a dinosaur,the only people in dbz i can see with a sword is Trunks,Dabura,Yajirobi(spelling?)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are talking about the Z sword, not that little thing.

Best answers
just my opinion but i think trunks should only get the sword for now and later on after a few updates then maybe adult gohan gets the Z sword intel then just trunks. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
Ok it wont be a surprise because in the beta 1.1 changes thing it says he will have one, read for a change.
Fixer, he wasn't asking about that. Perhaps you should re-read this thread. They were asking what it does, not whether or not he'll have one. Killa, watch the double posting. I don't mind but the moderators do.
exacly.

ps: what double post?

Best answers
Dude, I just had one bonner of an idea...What if after they come out with the new version of ESF....what if someone has the gual to make a He-man model for Trunks? You know...the sword thang goin on?:cool: hehehe I know, I'm either stoned or stupid cause their ain't no way He-man is comin on to ESF.

Oh! Oh! I have an even better idea! Why don't we give Goku his Power Pole!(I know I know, 'What's this "we" stuff kimosabi?')

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom