Swords in ESF...

Best answers
Since they're adding the Holy Sword for Trunks, I think it would be fun if they added Gohan's sword that he got from Piccolo when he was training solo in the wild. It is chibi Gohan, so what do you think? Should they add it later, or ever?

Best answers
Its currently bieng made for Beta 1.1 Patch for Trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Its currently bieng made for Beta 1.1 Patch for Trunks
What the hell? ;/

He said that he knows that Trunks is getting a sword... he wants Gohan to have one too...

Anyhow, I don't think it's such a good idea. The sword was put it because it was kinda important for DBZ and Trunks was a bit weak in the game.

Best answers
Blade, how is the sword going to work... insta gib or improved melee damage? or something else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u all will see

no fun spoiling it all now

Best answers
Truthfuly, you will see trunks sword in the future. Yet even I have yet to see it in an inteam test version :p You guys dont get your hopes up or you may be disappointed when they decide for it to be a patch after 1.1

Best answers
can we get an ingame pic of the sword in action, like him maby a inch away from frieza's head?, that way we wont know if its instagib or improved damage or whatnot, will improve buildup to beta1.1 release, oh hell with the reasons we wanna see the sword.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, with the sword alot more people will be encouraged to use trunks

Best answers
ok maybe you guys didnt hear him

HE KNOWS THAT TRUNKS WILL HAVE A SWORD IN 1.1!

He wants to know if gohan will ever have a sword, SO STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUNKS!

V'

Best answers
To answer your question simply,no gohan will not have a sword.Trunks is goign to be the only person who will.That's what I think.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, since when did DBZ turn into Kenshin with energy blasts? Swords were a freak occurance in DBZ. Trunks needed one because of that lack of... what do you call it... training. Skill. He just hacked with it anyway. If you could dodge one of his punches that sword would never land on you. Gohan got a big sword which he was even less equipped to handle.

Don't expect trunks' sword to instagib... that's all I'll say. Instagib with a melee weapon is a pretty dumb idea anyway...

Edit- Nice sig, Madd dog.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Don't expect trunks' sword to instagib... that's all I'll say. Instagib with a melee weapon is a pretty dumb idea anyway...
:talk: :rolleyes:

hmm well, u will know soon enuff...

V'

Best answers
Im not following Aisha? Could you please explain?

Best answers
um...the gohan's sword thing...yeah....i mentioned it in one of my early posts and...well....thats CHIBI gohan's! not teen gohan! jeez, teen gohan didnt even use a sword! hell, blast a few ki balls and the adversary is dead! ok, and the team prolly has to do another model of gohan if he was to be made...but that would kinda suck....a SUPER weak gohan.......

Trunks should get a definate power boost...

alight laterz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks used the sword to kill Freeza. Chibi Gohan used the sword to chop off a dinosaur's tail :S Adult Gohan used the sword to cut a rock in half :S

It doesn't look like anyone else will get the sword. Trunks gets it because right now he sucks.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just say I have "insider information," "inside" my "head" for no "apparent reason." Let's just "cut" to the "chase" and "ask ourselves" just what the hell :devsmile: <-- this is supposed to be. What the hell is that? Is he smoking? Chewing? Are those horns or ears?

Don't expect instagib. It is a dumb idea. People are moany enough about current instagib attacks.

Scruffie

S
Sonic Boyster... you joined in Jan 2003 and you have 400 posts? Jesus Christ.

Anyway, I don't think Gohan should get his sword, since this is Preteen GOhan and that was Chibi Gohan. There is a large difference. Namely, one had the sword, and one didn't.

Besides, Trunks' sword is like a part of him. Most people associate Trunks with his sword, like Piccolos ears, or Krillins crapness. Gohan's sword, no.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I post a lot... what can I say? There are always threads in need of a well thought out and properly grammatified point of view. I am usually posting about every 130 seconds when I'm on the forums.

One sword is enough. This is not, and I repeat, this is not Kenshin with ki blasts.

Best answers
if they did make the sword for Chibi..(<--- This that right spelling?)...gohan you could just see the lameness now couldn't you.....

one green team gohan makes a shield while the other hides then flys in to chop people up,it would bring double teaming to a new low,

anyhow i think trunk should be the only person to use a sword,and if gohan does get a sword(in update 4.9 when the team start to get bored) I think they should give the sever the optain to give all the Z fighters weapons and let them duke it out with sticks and stones...POW....WHACK......DUNK.......KWHACK......SMACK.....like the very first batman live action eps, that would be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom