Sword....!!!!

Best answers
From the pics taht i have seen i have noticed that the sword doesnt look too good. the actual blade should be completely straight like when he figths freeza. just a suggestion.

Best answers
AGREED needs to be straight (and it needs to be like 5 hit kill thingy)

Best answers
Dont worry im sure once 1.1 is out some modeler will fix it.

Best answers
actually if you look at it head on (POTW) and from the back (main page in esf_cell_day) it does look quite good. from those two views the enlarged head looks better. but then again if you dont like it either wait for someone to model a new one or even model your own.

Best answers
you better wait for 1.1 to see how the sword is implented
you can always change how it looks later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks and sword are different models ...
the sword is coded into trunks' hands ;)

Best answers
off-topic: madd dog isn't that the sig of mr satan? (its not anymore his sig)

Best answers
yes it is and i think that mad dog might be mr. satan and just changed his name.

about the thing with trunks having coded the thing into his hand... what do you mean. we're talking about how the sword doesnt look right.

Best answers
hmm. i want to know how the sword will be ingame. will it be like melee? swoop and hit with the sword (would be lame i know - IF it is an instant kill attack)?

Best answers
im guessing it will be an attack which you can charge and then when you let go he flies at the dude and slices them. just like he did with freeza. of course im almost sure im wrong cuz its a guess:tired:

Best answers
Ofcourse it will not be a instant kill attack, it will ruin the game from tip to toe.
Maybe the damage is just increased and you can attack faster with it.

Best answers
indeed. have they said anytihng specific about the attack neways?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u dont like the sword

change it

Best answers
OK guys its called perspective. Things closer to the camera appear larger. It does look just a touch our of proportion even when you consider perspective, but it still looks good. Relax.

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
off-topic: madd dog isn't that the sig of mr satan? (its not anymore his sig)
No i make my own sigs. This one almost from scratch. The only thing i borrowed was the Hurcule from sness super buteten 2 (if thats how you speell it). Everyting else was done by me, right down to demo recording cell swatting away other things and individually sincing in each frame of hurcule to cells animation.

Best answers
Really??Nice.....can you teach me how to make the models actually stay cause they disappear when I play a demo.....><

On-topic: Like Hibiki and pcjoe said in another thread,edit it yourself if you don't like it.They won't bother changing it.

Best answers
If the sword is like melee then when you hit them with it they fly back? That would be pretty *** esf team..... i hope its not like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom