Sword Discussion

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DEMAN EDIT: Moved posts from the pic thread about swords to here since they were threatening to take a few pages.

Thanks man. My facial hair grows in so thick that pretty much anything I want to do with it looks good. Plus once I heard from several of my female friends that they love how curly my hair is, I started going with it.
Lucky, mine looks best short (like in the wedding pic), if it gets longer it just looks crappy. Heh, I was told by a girl I've known for years that she is jealous of how my hair curls. I have been meaning to cut my hair shorter again recently but I have no idea what I'd want to do with it, too short and I don't like it

And wow, quite the sword collection you have there. I've got 5 myself.

Nuttzy: It still looks awesome though. :p How'd the date go? Well I hope. :)

Boogyman: Wow....just.......wow..... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Meh he took the pic in a store, he can't afford it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the Hell would you know? Origin has like, thirty swords, why couldn't Deman have a lot of 'em?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It was just a spam to be honest, there is no single way I can know how much money Deman has. He might be richer than Bill Gates and we won't know it until we find out.

My lack of knowledge + post = spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason he has them is even cooler. It involves flying ninjas.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it also involve monkey's? As in, Flying Monkey Ninja's...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not at liberty to discuss it. But yes.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. Those swords all actually belong to my father. He had a friend that ran a head shop/sword and knife store and that is where a lot of them came from. And I'd venture to guess they're all sub-par and would break easily when it comes down to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most swords that you pick up in stores like that do, Deman. I only have a few that are actually combat-ready and they cost me a fortune, man. They are sickenly expensive.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i baught a sword from japan cost me 3000us $ thats 1500£ just becuase its japanese 7 folded steel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I may be crazy about swords but I can't afford to spend 3 grand on one. >_>

What kind of sword was it, exactly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said "exactly". :p

Reason I ask is because it has to be one hell of a sword to be sold for three grand. I couldn't even find a Paul Chen sword for that price. o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It would be cheaper to invent a time machine and use it to get to middle ages japan and buy some sword. You will make money in a few seconds with your modern knowledge, people will think you are sorcerer and could pull off shows, like The Wizard of Oz. And then you come back to post-modern times with your ancient money and sell it for fortune, woooo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cheaper to invent a time machine and use it to get to middle ages japan and buy some sword. You will make money in a few seconds with your modern knowledge, people will think you are sorcerer and could pull off shows, like The Wizard of Oz. And then you come back to post-modern times with your ancient money and sell it for fortune, woooo
Samurai swords were not for sale back then. To get one, you would have to actually be a samurai. Plus: the grandfather paradox would be in effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom