swooping teleport

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I dont know if this is a good ideea but for the next esf to swoop and teleport at the same time like you swoop to a person let's say he is Frieza he got the disk and you swooop and he trows the disk and in swooping you can teleport foword and backword foword to teleport from the disk And I back words like Picolo fighting Androyd 17 picollo swoop back the image loook like he swoop in C17, C17 let's his guard down and picolo apare again from the same direction it's someting like :swoop telepot back and coming the same direction I will tri to get a gif like this to show you if you don't understend
But it's simple swoop and teleport back and foword , left and right
So what do you thing this way you can doge some attack theath ar hard to doge

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like the ideea i tryed much to do that in 1.2.3 :D from mistake

Best answers
ya, but this been suggested damn many times and i still like it, btw: nice english ;D i had some hard time to undertand everypart of it ;p

Best answers
Suggested this thing a long long LONG time ago...and I still say that it RoX....but the swoop and the teleport will take a lot of yar ky...only if the teleport wold be like in EVM...I mean costing verry little Ky...like in ESF u can teleport 4 times and in EVM 10 times :p 4 a normal stage

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May i be the first to disslike the idea. That would make 90% of all nonbeam attacks usseless. If the timing is right you can teleport throo them now and with that thing implanted it would be even worse. And belive me the timing is easy. The only attack that i couldnt teleport throo was the big SB.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you just stick to teleporting during the double tap process or at the end of a swoop quickly ? Now that's swoop teleporting for you.

Best answers
this kind of thing would make ESF WAY TOO MELEE HEAVY....although i agree that DBZ was melee heavy...in the actual episodes where goku teleported through discs and what not i believe he stopped for a second before doing so. (note: i could be wrong i dont watch too many frieza saga) but if that was implemented it would make new players even WORSE ownage targets it would just unbalance the game

nge

Best answers
You can already almost do this. Simply go into a drift, teleport, then resume swoop.

Best answers
Grega said:
May i be the first to disslike the idea. That would make 90% of all nonbeam attacks usseless. If the timing is right you can teleport throo them now and with that thing implanted it would be even worse. And belive me the timing is easy. The only attack that i couldnt teleport throo was the big SB.
I think grega has the right idea about this , as what ya gotta see is that this WILL happen so I think it should take up ALOT of ki so that after you've done it you can't teleport again or so much that it's useless to use all the time

and also the esf team might be able to make the head of the beam longer (maybe a job for a sprite artist?) so that you'd have to be very good to get the timing that right (as in the beam eating off your face)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom