Swoop Zone!!!

Best answers
OK Heres a question- Why did the esf team make the already too big non-swoop zone (I'm refering to when your so close to a character, you cant swoop) bigger?! I really think the zone should be cut down, even more then it was in 1.0. I'm sick of not being able to boost at someone, and at the last second they move back and swoop at me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wholeheartedly. I will add this to my "list"

Best answers
I don't see why there is a no swoop zone at all. I mean.. I think having none would be less of a problem than having them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because if ur 2 feet away from someone kind of stupid to hit swoop and go flying off and total miss the person

also if ur swooping in it helps to stop in time and land a hit

Best answers
Well, I'd rather have that than to get aggrevated that I'm 20 feet and I can't swoop at the person. I mean, I see where you're coming from but I say the non swoop zone should be the range you can hit someone with melee. There's times when I just want to swoop away from people like 2 on 1 situations but I have to waste ki teleporting away, and sometimes I can't teleport where I want to because of my momentum or lack of ki or other odd situations that happen. It's not always offensive in the non swoop zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom