Swoop thingy :P

Best answers
when ur on ground and going to start swooping.. u just would go like in the air but the aura would go further back and wide up little.. then the dust would go to 2 lines little over the place where ur chars. feets are..

would look smthng like this

and so on.. and from where u started swooping.. the dust would be in the highes point in there :p

it's in the show so i thing would be nice to have it ingame too

ohh and 1 last thing.. if ur doing it on crass.. would be nice for the crass to set of fire wouldn't it? :p a trail of burning crass.. and if ur doing trunks flame trower the grass would get on fire too.. and all the trees and stuff ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fire?

the swoop dust trail your talking about was in previousl versions but was removed due to "FPS" problems, i never had that problem, and i never saw a reason to remove it completly, shoulda just been an option, like smoke from explosions is.

Best answers
well thing about it! :D fire :p comes from great speed T-T would give a bad-ass look! :D ;)

hope they do put even smthng to it T-T

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not sure about the fire for the swooping but maybe for blasts it would be cool. And I agree with you Raven on that it should be an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom