What do you use?

• None, you can double hit?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought u were the "best" Romanian player?
yeah i am but in the tournament there aren't alowed any kind of beams,blasts,discs,etc. so that it's fair for all the player, i mean i can do the the gen beam/ball after i hit him 2 times but i bet the n00bs will get angry,it doesn't make me angry just that it's frustrating

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i am but in the tournament there aren't alowed any kind of beams,blasts,discs,etc. so that it's fair for all the player, i mean i can do the the gen beam/ball after i hit him 2 times but i bet the n00bs will get angry,it doesn't make me angry just that it's frustrating
Personaly i dislike the no beams rule. Just simple melee gets boring. The only problem with beams is they get to "big"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swooping.

Simply because teleporting takes too much skill, and that's something I don't have.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personaly i dislike the no beams rule. Just simple melee gets boring. The only problem with beams is they get to "big"
Indeed, I like to vary what i do, ki blasts and generic beams can be used in all sorts of useful ways, I hate rules for no use of them, takes away 70% of the real gameplay.

Best answers
............. >.> ......................... <.<

>.<

SOLAR FLARE!!!!

Okay...i guess not the best thing to do

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Depends on who I play with. Trunks & Gohan untransed are a bit to slow to always get a second hit with swoop. If I use any character with higher speed I use swoop.

Best answers
I like to use both. Sometimes I'll teleport for the second hit, sometimes I'll swoop for the second hit.

Best answers
Simple melee only ftw. If anything else is enabled it's gonna be spammed. And simple melee is the only thing in this game that takes skill, which is why there's no reason to enable anything else.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple melee only ftw. If anything else is enabled it's gonna be spammed. And simple melee is the only thing in this game that takes skill, which is why there's no reason to enable anything else.
True to an extent. But GAWD does it get boring, repetive, and un-DBZ-like.

I swoop mostly. Sometimes teleport if I KNOW it would connect. Swooping looks more vigorous to me anyway and is easier. But if I knock them away with advanced melee, I always teleport towards them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swoop during matches because it's usually a sure thing unless I'm too slow. Otherwise, I'll teleport so I can hit them in weird directions (back towards the direction they just came from or to the sides, creating a 90 degree angle), throwing them off long enough for me to strike again.

nge

Best answers
I use whatever's appropriate.

Saru, double hit is when you hit on two women at once.:paper:

Now if you could just explain to me what advantages a penguin suit offers...

Best answers
Well I don't care if simple melee isnt dbz-like. This game would have far more players if it wasnt dbz anyways, as most people think dbz sucks and is childish.

I play this game for the fast action a good simple melee 1on1 can give you. Not for standing in a cornor and charging beams.

In simple melee the game is so skill dependant that it hurts a lot of people. While other people will love it.

So simple melee and the fast gameplay ftw. And to hell with dbz.

Best answers
tp ftw, just cos its cool

specialy double tp to get infront of them and hit them back to the place u 1st hit them, mmmmmm dbz style

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hit-glide-swoop-hit :warning:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom