Swoop Boost!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok i know esf 1.3 has something like this in the works usin stamina and all that crap.. but hear me out..

200 kills with melee and ki blasts, only 4 gens and 2 kamehas used

today i was playin esf and i worked my way to an "instana trans". I got the idea to use the trans as a temporary boost so tried it out and guess what ... It felt like somethin that should be added in 1.3 a swoop boost XD but this is how it would work..

Lets say im using goku.

There could be a meter on the right side that often fills up if you arent decent with melee. The Meter stays invisible until its almost full, then it fades in while flashing red so you can see it. For goku it would be red because it could be his Kao Ken.. For every one else it would be their aura's color.

As you get hit during a fight this meter fills chunk by chunk and when it fills to the top it will glow, Signaling you to press the boost "what ever is best cuz i dont use default controls so i dont know" Possibly Alt. then once the button is press the player becomes Slightly stronger and considerably faster. Just alittle slower then the SSJ1 speed if boosting in the Normal form. And the boost could last about 7 to 8 seconds before the bar depletes. Also if a player is hit while the boost is on it adds a chunk to the boost meter letting them boost longer.

This is great because new players who get hit often can use this as a steping stone to get into the face paced action.. They can also use this to get out of it if they prefer to take things slower. Basicly its more like a "Rebound Bar" If your getting beat up too badly this little helper can help you get out of their or offset the pace of the fight.

as for pros. They get hit less so they'de use it less often creating a balance between pros and "EsfN00bs"..
also it makes 1v1's between pros alot more interesting with a boost feature that can change the pace of the fight at any moment for either player.

PLEASE ADD THIS to ESF 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I doubt it would if coded correctly =p i mean if u check out esforces.com they already made a vid showin off the boost in WiP this idea could be the base of how to use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt saw the video pain made =P its somelike that just you charge your pl up as the speed abit, then you boost on, and the push up will be for like 10 sec.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you want the idea to help out players who are new to the game, but hoenstly, this won't help players new to the game if they're getting beat that badly. This is a lot better than some of your other ideas though:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom