Swoop Adv. Melle

Best answers
Maybe there should be a special kinda melle. Where over and over you both throw out attacks and your flying around at the same time, but your aiming at eachother, then you swoop and start throwing out punches and kicks while blocking at the same time. And then if you hit them with a really strong kick at the end, they get stunned and you do a zanzokan and then kick them into the group. It would be like when they fly really fast they fly and then hit eachother and you see a big light or something come from them.

1. You might think its unbalanced, but it makes adv melle more...open! So your not stuck in one spot gonna get destroyed by a buu with a mouth blast.

2. Yes doing zanzokan is pretty cheap, especially when they cant run, but if they have enough power they can do a sorta recover ability to teleport and backfire it, smashing you away from them.

3. And yes i realise you will need sprites and alot of work to make an adv melle, a sprite for the collision. But make a barrier with only such a certain length.

and 4. This works with 3 man melle, but when the 2 people swoop, you see one persons attacks first, and then the next, so work quickly because they hit you with one strong move.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And how would this mode work. Cause i think it isnt to good ^^

In aney case the advanced melee animations will be changed for 1.3 so there is no more standing round on 1 spot in melee.

Oh abd i didnt understand a thing of the number 4

Best answers
Number 4 is saying this is compatable with the 3 man melle being added to 1.3. All im saying is maybe a bubble with 2 people and 1 blocking, the two people big a move (kick or punch n what not) and then swoop at him, if he blocks he would like stick both arms off, and youd see the sprite of the big wave of energy from the block/kick.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
It's MELEE not melle....
its mele not melee *sry)

i like the 4 ! but the rest i agree with Grega!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
its mele not melee *sry)

i like the 4 ! but the rest i agree with Grega!
It's melee. Everyone else in the team also pronounces it as melee and not as mele or melle.

nge

Best answers
While on the topic of grammar, it's melee, pronounced "may-lay"

Best answers
Lemme refrase everything i said, also btw i say it "melle" so who cares about grammar? As long as you understand it -.-', and im saying mainly, like in dbz, one person was getting double teamed, then both would swoop and attack at the same time, without what im saying, youd get pummeled around, but if two people swoop at you, it starts an adv. melle, and then they are swooping, and then they get a bar to choose a s punch or w punch or s kick or w kick. Then you have to work fast, first you see one players moves, then you see the next, so you have to work fast, and if you block, a sprite comes up like a big energy flash, and they are thrown back, and then the next swoops, and if they hit you, they go into a combo, wack you around and then go into a throw. If you block both, you knock them both back, and have a chance to move or retaliate. Or, you can try and dodge or jump out of the way, and then they hit eachother, and go flying back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom