SWINGING!!! COME 1 COME ALL!

do u swing at all

• ALL THE TIME (pussie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mostly

• sometimes

• never (someone who belives in a true and fair fight)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny how you said for us to shut up and move on with a mellow level many times in that post, only to follow up with another whine, complaint, or flame right back at me. :rolleyes:

You're beginning to bore me. you go ahead and think what you want about yourself since you can't swallow your pride. Give the complaining a rest.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are you going on about ? you just need to take a look at yourslef and also see what your'r doing

Best answers
no throwing??? omg.. thats just crazy... i'll make u more pissed if u fight me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is stupid.

"Any pro would rather do a ceiling combo"

thats a ****ing exploit.

Some1 lock this.

If your bored go the **** away Logan, let some1 with some positive input post.

You just keep saying noob and i'm better than you because i'm a throw spammer, i've killed you using my many aliases and you suck blah blah i'm better

your a noob not a newbie blah blah.

what the hell.

nge

Best answers
You're right. Lets all stop throwing and basic melee, for that matter. I mean, you hit them and they don't get a chance to hit you back!?!?!@?! How unfair! I refuse to block because I shouldn't have to against an honorable opponent.

/sarcasm

Stop refering to your skill as well. That's pointless. "HURR I CAN KILLZ U ALL" Doesn't prove anything, true or false.

Zero, all he's done is prove that this guy has no idea what he's talking about. It's true, too. If you get caught by a throw, you are going to take the damage from it.

A few tips for when being thrown-
It doesn't take much to hold spacebar should they throw you straight down.
It doesn't take much to tap spacebar should you be thrown directly at a wall.
If you're KI is low, you could always do the craziest thing *GASP* and not struggle against it, so you can recover quickly.

And if you're wondering, yes, Kagato made the throw/laser much more known to the community, and for all intensive purposes "invented" this combo. I figured it out before he ever did it to myself, but I haven't even played as long as him. I've been told from several reliable, experianced sources that he has in fact been the one to make it so popular/do it first widespread, so what's there to gain by argueing that? Even if it's some "grand conspiricy" to get his name on an ESF TECHNIQUE, OH MY GOD, who cares? What's the big deal in that you have to dispute it? Get over it.

Throw spamming is quite hard as well, compared to large beam spamming- takes the same ki, if not more, for much less damage. The amount of KI a throw uses could charge a large beam and get you several kills.

A ceiling combo is throwing up for one additional hit. It's not really an exploit, because on most maps that one's in range of the cieling, one's in range of the floor too. If they were to continue bouncing you, then yes, it's an exploit. So is rolling them continously on the floor. As of now, if someone wants to smack you into the cieling or the floor, it really doesn't matter. Personnally, I'd prefer getting tossed into the cieling because they can't beam me as much afterwards.

So please, try to understand what you're saying before posting. :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guess my multiple moods got the better of me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry about it, they're changing the system to include a stamina bar so chances are throwing will be tuned down a lot and made less spammable for all.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
OMFG Dru , what does my sig image have to do with this , hasen't any1 else R.E.A.D What else iv'e had to say in this thread , even thou it's old
I pointed out quite clearly what it had to do with in my first post - and why the heck did it take you so long to read what I said?
You get you're mom to read it for you?
Or most probable - You do not read what people are posting.
People call you a n00b for the simple fact EVERYONE here deals with throwing EVERYONE and no one but you seems to have a problem with it other than the other n00bs that cannot handle it.

The whole idea is throwing is used to the best of your abilty - just like the rest of the moves...
If you can seriously exploit throwing... like ... own someone with it - that's gonna be skill...
Because I'd sooner spam with beams or Ball attacks than throwing...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IT'S NOT YOUR TECHNIQUE!! a lot of people do it , and read this I AM NOT A NOOB , STOP PISSING ME OFF , GEEZ HOW MUCH CRAP DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH , GO BAG OUT SSJ SHIN CARL , HE HAD PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING HIM NOT SO LONG AGO

I HAVE MPD , THAT'S Y I GET PISSED OF WHEN I GET PISSED OFF , just shutup ok ? this also goes for other people who have wasted there time be dishing out there crap to me , i just wanted opions on swinig , NOT COMPLETE FLAMING with people sayying "OVERLORD , GO TO HELL" , the pussies i ment were noobs that need to learn , the ones that continuley swing , i don't mind getting a swing at me now and then , just not all the time contiusley , it's very rare that i swing , it's just coz what u cal your "Famous move" can be done in other , easier ways (using basic melee , blowing them away afetr a melee fite) u would probably run out of ki when your done with the your so called "famous move" and beam spammers , other players could kill you ?? if i ever play against you , i will not hesatate to own you , as there are many other things to kill with in esf , you pratically gave away your foolish move already , plus , i have played 1.1 aswell , it would make sence not to complain around that time , since that was the only melee system we had , you fool , think properly

EDIT: Look , you voted in the top option in the poll , so you are a pussie (by your terms) any1 would probaly come and own you in adv melee , what are you an "Old skool noob" that has been playying for ages and still swings at every chance they get ?
theres nothing wrong with throwing, your not a pussy for doing it and kagatos right its alot smarter than advanced melee since there are no randoms which is all people rely on in advanced melee, alot of more advanced players use basic because its a sure hit, requires timing, speed, and good aim. and btw flaming would be calling people pussies for using part of the game to their advantage

Another n00b complaining about throwing....you're probably one of those people who throw a *****-fit when I do my famous throw-laser attack with frieza.
heh i always found that move kinda funny

Best answers
Hej People just calm down a little, Throwing for me is great fun^_^, especially is it's close to a mountain or wall or somebody just try to do something nasty after adv. melee ends;) the only reason to not use it too much is if you play with someone equall, you don't have enough ki to do it:/, well is somebody have more ki than You when hi adv. melee you, then he is lucky to find you in such a bad shape or you are weaker player than him^_^, try to train with ultimate boots^_^, or like me with godlike bots in unreal tournament^_^ set the speed a little less for the beggining, later faster, and faster than 100%, this was my training when I decided to play online, it was well almost 2 years ago I played in Shogo: MAD well new in the multiplayer thing, and I was as good as the best player on the server, just he had ping close to 0 and mine was 200+ in good moments - the reason I don't play online, I don't even knew keys for multiplayer and I ended up loosing on the map when most of others used "tractor beam" and I doesn't even knew there is something like that in Shogo, well and after setting this stupid key, the morning started, and people fill the serwer my ping was 1500-2000+ and well you know I shooted at shadows, and I was killed when nobody was in the room, well after that time I play just on lan and with bots! But Hell ESF is fun, just some people thinks they're Super Sayans for real^_^, probably kids, and think they must be the strongest, the meanest, and the coolest of all, and it's wroooong, it's game and game if for..... FUN, soo have fun, and except of swearing, just kill the ones that thrown you, well and if you can't handle them..... ekhem.... who is a noob??? The Winner? or The Looser??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop this , it's getting lame now , my mum can't even use a computer (while on the subject , what gives you the right to mension somones family member in a flamming way , go f**k yourself dru) i just seing it as pussiesh to throw coz all the noobs do it , and plus , why is everyone considering me to be a noo/newbie , it makes no sence to call me a noob , (iv'e been playying since 1.0 , played alpha 2 a couple of times , but it never caught my attention) i guess you could say i'm a newbie to online play , even thou i can play esf pretty well , i don't play online much (just with superbots at home)'
howz about i call you a noob , if i were to come into adv melee and you won't able to block any randoms , eh? oh well , just stop spamming stuff like "shutup saiyan_noob" and so on , go post your non-senceical bull crap somewhere else , impose it on someone else , or post it somewhere else for someone else to see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol this threads gone to hell.

And no you didnt invent the laser throw thing.

/heres your sign Logan

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares who invented it? i think the beta testers probably "invented" most moves people use. Its just about forward thinking, i have one or two moves which i havent seen anyone copy yet.. and they're really simple. Throwing has its disadvantages as well as its advantages, you just have to adapt to how your opponent is fighting, if you're getting wooped like a noob cuz u cant stop him throwing you, start looking at what gets you in that position, ur lack of ki, unable to block in time, continual simple melee means that he can block and throw u instantly, (something i found from ghost =\) u have to adapt and look at holes in ur opponents stratergy, instead of saying that its not fair that sum1 keeps throwing you, because if you were a better player it wouldnt happen. The one thing i dont like is, bouncing sum1 off the ceiling and then candifying them as they recover =\ its really frustrating as u sit there and just wait to be killed.... reminds me of 1.1 :p. but yeah throw could be improved upon but its quite usefull and i wouldnt like to see it being completely removed. All types of melee are effective for different players, i'd rather they refined throw than remove it, which i hear they're already doing =] so im happy.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
IT'S NOT YOUR TECHNIQUE!! a lot of people do it , and read this I AM NOT A NOOB , STOP PISSING ME OFF , GEEZ HOW MUCH CRAP DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH , GO BAG OUT SSJ SHIN CARL , HE HAD PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING HIM NOT SO LONG AGO

I HAVE MPD , THAT'S Y I GET PISSED OF WHEN I GET PISSED OFF , just shutup ok ? this also goes for other people who have wasted there time be dishing out there crap to me , i just wanted opions on swinig , NOT COMPLETE FLAMING with people sayying "OVERLORD , GO TO HELL" , the pussies i ment were noobs that need to learn , the ones that continuley swing , i don't mind getting a swing at me now and then , just not all the time contiusley , it's very rare that i swing , it's just coz what u cal your "Famous move" can be done in other , easier ways (using basic melee , blowing them away afetr a melee fite) u would probably run out of ki when your done with the your so called "famous move" and beam spammers , other players could kill you ?? if i ever play against you , i will not hesatate to own you , as there are many other things to kill with in esf , you pratically gave away your foolish move already , plus , i have played 1.1 aswell , it would make sence not to complain around that time , since that was the only melee system we had , you fool , think properly

EDIT: Look , you voted in the top option in the poll , so you are a pussie (by your terms) any1 would probaly come and own you in adv melee , what are you an "Old skool noob" that has been playying for ages and still swings at every chance they get ?
When I first saw this thread I was like "Nah im not going to say anything" But then I saw you said my name, so you gave me a reason to say something.

For one people as you say "piss you off" because you make pointless thread inorder to piss them off. You *****/moan/complain more then anyone on these forums. I have one great suggestion for you it called "Shut that mouth not now, but right now, immediately or not Sooner"

Every since you signed on these boards all you do is ***** complain moan, brag about how good you are if you are "So good" why don't you come see me, or someone who is a High Level player ingame? Either prove your worth, or sit in a little corner, and nit a sweater.

Btw Kagato you didn't invent ****. Me, Lynx, and other frieza users in 1.1 were doing all sorts of crazy **** with frieza's laser back then, and this "Throw Laser Combo" Is as basic as doing a HOW in 1.1.

Best answers
wait wait wait...throwing = n00b...NO WAY I have NOT heard this before.

stupid move? I base a lot of attacks of throwing...you want to call me a noob? Most of my attacks from a throw can kill an opponent after it. I do normally half damage to an opponent. If you want me to demonstrate i would gladly show you. and no i am not talking about the 6 hit rolling combo either.

but you can ask the ones who play with me...you want to calling throwing noobish? i can show ya how you should play it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
wait wait wait...throwing = n00b...NO WAY I have NOT heard this before.

stupid move? I base a lot of attacks of throwing...you want to call me a noob? Most of my attacks from a throw can kill an opponent after it. I do normally half damage to an opponent. If you want me to demonstrate i would gladly show you. and no i am not talking about the 6 hit rolling combo either.

but you can ask the ones who play with me...you want to calling throwing noobish? i can show ya how you should play it

This is what i actually find dishonourable about the throw though, how somebody can only hold down a mouse button as their only defense before they die (even with full health), thats not a fair fight. You can say well they shouldnt get hit in the first place, but hey ive landed hits on you before, you didnt have to wait to die after though, yes thats because i dont do the same thing to you, i cant, its like a 1 legged man at an arse kicking contest. I know it envolves alot skill, because some of the stuff you do i very rarely can do myself, but when you're the person that has to sit and wait to respawn you dont think its so great, not to mention it also makes you a harder opponent next time (powerlevel gain). However it can be beaten, i will find a way >;o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah, I should say sometin..But he aint got notiun against me, so no need to...

Anyway, throwing is NOT "noobish". People usually find any obstacle, be it esf or real life, that they can't get around, as "cheap" but I guess people here call it "noobish". If it was for people who couldnt play, ultimate bots wouldn't throw as much (they throw like 70% of the time the prepunch).

Throwing is fine, as long as I dont get repeadly used with it, its just annoying being stuck in a position for so much, but most people dont throw TOO much, cuz it cost a lot of ki to do. However, the current throwing aniammtion is just BORING. I am sitting here gettng thrown, but the swinging animation is just 2 characters turning really slow. I understand if the animation started out like that, but the more ki you put into it, it should start spinning REALLY fast, as fast as it takes to throw the person that far, so the 2 palyers aren't just sitting there with a sluggish throw.

Throwing is just neutral, aint for novices aint for pros. Any one who thinks either is a tad misguided in my opinion. There is a line between being good, and causing the most damage. Being good is dodging attacks, keeping up with a player, aiming a blast/beam good with good timeing, ect ect. Anyone can turn turbo on and start shootin projectiles/beams and take a person's life half away. Not saying that its bad, just doesn't automatically mean the player is the best. It's a THROW, in real life a throw is easy to do, so why would they need to make it complicated to use it? I say it just find, but I wouldn't mind having the prepunch limit for throwing 4-5...

Best answers
Throwing can be for noobs and pros. I don't consider myself a pro but i do consider myself one of the more advanced players in the US. Just because i said i throw a lot and can do a lot of damage does NOT mean i don't dodge attacks or use gen beams, ki balls. I use them all, like i said ask people who face me and they know.

if you don't like being thrown...it really isn't my problem or concern for you. ::Shrug:: if you get bored...just leave.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't singling out you tho, i ment in general, when someone is incapable of fighting back, some people pump up the turbo and blast away. I aint sayin its bad or stupid or whatever, im just sayin if osme people think causing the most damage alwys makes you the best, its not necesarily true. And it is pretty obvious you do more that just causing a lot of damage.

As for the boredom thing, i ment the throw. I am not the one to critizise, but they just are there spinning so slow, I just think the speed of how fast the person is spinning the other person should increase as more ki is built up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom