Swine Flu! We're all going to die!

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I believe its just the government invoking fear through the media once again.
"The worlds addicted to the drama"
The economy goes tumbling down and this **** just happens to occur now.

About 500.000 people die annually of regular flu, let alone "swine" flu.
This virus has been detected as far back as 10 years before this supposed "outbreak".

No pandemic catastrophe 10 years ago as far as I can remember.

**** the media, **** Fox News and CNN, and **** the government with their desperate attempts to stir things up and divert peoples attention.

Edit: I'm talking about ALL the countries involved in the incident, before you nail me to an American cross.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been said many times before that the media is making this far more serious than it actually is. Although that may be true, people shouldn't let their guard down.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
How does it spread though? The air? someone that is infected throws his fluids on you (spit on you, cough on you etc..) how?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And because I dont want any sick people on the forum, here yah go: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wK1127fHQ4&feature=featured[/ame]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over here a school a mile away closed due to a probable case. A kid in my autistic brother's class is showing symptoms after a trip to visit his family in Mexico...

Also, a woman in my county admitted to being the daughter of the Zodiak killer...her son is also in my autistic brother's class, turns out... Hell of a day...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was said that there would be a black president when pigs fly... Well sure enough 100 days into Obama's Presidency... Swine Flu

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It supposed to made me laugh, deathshot, somehow it didn't(seriously, I was expecting to laugh for that, maybe it is my mood, who knows)

I currently feel to give that joke a 6.5/10

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deathshot...you made me loose an IQ point ;(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While it is important to keep the public informed of potential epidemic, I think that it is being blown somewhat out of proportion here in the US. Want to know the main reason why it hit Mexico so hard? You have a huge urban population, mostly low income or are at least the type of person not to see a doctor over a flu(unlike Suburban Americans who are probably now swarming to the doctor over every little cough, sniffle, or sneeze).

Best answers
There's no way... this has to be fake. Zombieism?

Edit: Looked at the URL, you got me. Thanks, Sub.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew Umbrella was messing up with the swine.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Even if everything in that article is true, Swine Flu still isn't a fatal disease. I mean, fatal in the ways cancer and AIDS are fatal.

Flu, whether it's Swine Flu or regular Human Flu, is a viral disease. There IS no cure that destroys Virii in your body. But you don't see naturally healthy people dying from the common cold. That's what our immune system is there for.

That being said, if you treat the Swine Flu as you treat any other viral disease, you're not going to die. Death rates and how many people it killed, none of that matters as long as you know how to fight a viral disease. ****ing stay in bed, drink water and take Vitamin C. That's it.

EDIT: I'd just like to add that this is all very overhyped. Did you know that, in Africa, 3 milion people in die of malaria every year? That's where the attention should be. Not the Swine Flu even if you can die from it. I mean for ****s sake, you can die from taking in too much water. People who do die from the Swine Flu either don't know how, or don't have the means to take care of their health. And that has nothing to do with the disease, only with either the economy or the people themselves.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say its the terrorist's i mean they tried to make a plgue weapon and infected them selfs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say its the terrorist's i mean they tried to make a plgue weapon and infected them selfs
Why would a terrorist spread it to Mexico? And the Avian and Spanish flues weren't terrorist attacks either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom