SWF signature lol. -_-

Best answers
So I was playing around with Flash MX and I made this:
http://corded.org/~effective/zabuza_sign.html
Remember to click "play". :E
Unfortunately I can't use it here(with sound) because HTML is not allowed.

And yeah I know there is some bugs because I was too lazy to "fix" them.

Best answers
Is there supposed to be any kind of animation, or just the music?
Oh and when you press play two times it plays two songs same time.
And that front Zabuza ain't so good quality. its clipped straight from the anime i guess...

Best answers
Jariroth said:
Is there supposed to be any kind of animation, or just the music?
Nope just the music, because I first thought that Im gonna put it straight to my signature but then I noticed that HTML is not allowed so I want to show it this way.

Jariroth said:
Oh and when you press play two times it plays two songs same time.
Like I said.. I know there is bugs.

Jariroth said:
And that front Zabuza ain't so good quality. its clipped straight from the anime i guess...
Well I think that is kinda obvious that it is screen capture from the anime. If you find photos about Zabuza wich aren't screen captures or drawned by some fan, tell me. And I really needed the picture where he was crying.

Best answers
Heh pictures of zabuza, crying, not fan made. Only possible picture besides that would be from the manga and it would need coloring... So i guess that picture is the best choice.

Best answers
i have to say i like it, should have a stop button also tho ^_^ not sure if its just mine but it pops up a quick white box in the middle when the music is playing otherwise good job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice signature, and Gama, your signature gave me the bone. ;9

Best answers
Gama said:
not sure if its just mine but it pops up a quick white box in the middle when the music is playing otherwise good job
omfg. You are right. :D Maybe I was tired or something because that was on purpose when I just tested it. Well it's too late now because I didn't save the "project" file. But it's easy to make a new one.

And I must say your signature is sexy. :>

Best answers
Heh School rumble and Yakumo-chan...<3
Looks like i see the box too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty cool, loved the way you added something emotional to the background (probably the color..not sure). Music adds to the whole effect.Stock could be better quality though.

One way to do this (if you use photoshop) is to use a Gaussian blur 3.0, then go to edit>fade Gaussian blur and mess with the settings (soft light for a dreamy look, hard light for...well, it gives a somewhat higher quality look.

Another way is to either trace this image and then color it, or try finding the same scene in the manga and then color it. Seeing as it is not a very large image, I think it would be easier to trace it instead of having to download several manga files and looking trough each and one of them to find the right scene.

Best answers
if you need the manga file i can send it... or i can even tell what chapter and page it is: chapter 32 and page 12... My scan ain't the best quality but it can be traced to make it better...

Best answers
Jariroth said:
if you need the manga file i can send it... or i can even tell what chapter and page it is: chapter 32 and page 12... My scan ain't the best quality but it can be traced to make it better...
Thanks but not needing it anymore. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom