swatting melee

Best answers
Hey d'ho,

I was just thinking about melee and all, and i was thinking bout dbz - Krillen in particular.

Krillen is usually the weaker of the chars in dbz, and when he goes to melee he always gets swatted away.

Can ya put it in, so if a character goes up to melee you, (and your blocking,) and your a far bit stronger (like swatting weak energy attacks) you'll swat them away.

Best answers
hehe as funny as that would be to watch, it would imbalance the game. Melee is the only thing weaker characters can really do against stronger players (unless theyre a vet). I mean, you cant ps if your weaker and probably cant kill them in one shot if your that much weaker.
Now possibly if there was a thing where if you tapped block just as they hit you you grabbed them and threw them,,, that could be interesting (it would add some more skill to melee)

Best answers
That would be wicked funny. It sounds like a good idea. Would the knock away have the same sort of effect as being regular melleed?

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
hehe as funny as that would be to watch, it would imbalance the game. Melee is the only thing weaker characters can really do against stronger players (unless theyre a vet). I mean, you cant ps if your weaker and probably cant kill them in one shot if your that much weaker.
Now possibly if there was a thing where if you tapped block just as they hit you you grabbed them and threw them,,, that could be interesting (it would add some more skill to melee)
Yep,this dude made a good idea.

Uhh just read what he said im too lazy to retype. :p

Best answers
ok well what if someone joins a server and everyone has about 20 mill pl and such.He won't be able to melee or use beams.:S
If this were implemented it,it should be .... this shouldn't be implemented in my opinion.You can Do this already.Block and then counter.:]

Best answers
You can block, but can you really counter realisticly, these guys want like a more realistic counter where you grab someones leg and spike them in to the ground or into a mountain. I do see your point tho, it would make it much harder on people coming into severs, but like Cheeto101 said, you should tap the block button at the same time so it would be more of a chance for the attacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom