SW: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

🍂 Regular
Best answers
http://gamebanshee.com/previews/kotoriipreview1.php

From what I've read thus far from the above preview, The Sith Lords looks very interesting so far. What would you like to see in The Sith Lord? I'd like to see more differences between Light & Dark Side, more then just appearance, and ending movie, I want it to be more like, when you are Dark that people are scared of you (like in KoTOR when you put on the Sith Armor on Taris people would be scared of you something like that) and if you are Light the people are more trusting and willing to co-operate, but I believe are putting in something like that, also what I would like to see is more classes (which there will be), and another thing that would be interesting, the ability to upgrade your Swoop Bike :p what are your thoughts on this?

BTW: HK-47 pwnz :laff: :p

Best answers
this thread has already been made like a long time ago lol. But yes that would be kick ass to see what it would be like to be a Sith Lord.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not expecting too much out of KOTOR2, because it's being developed by a different company.

*shrug* Hope I'm wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
given the company i wouldnt expect anything less than what bioware did

i mean come on they made planescape torment for crying out loud theres no way it will be worse than kotor 1

the return of hk will own though

Best answers
Hibiki said:
given the company i wouldnt expect anything less than what bioware did

i mean come on they made planescape torment for crying out loud theres no way it will be worse than kotor 1

the return of hk will own though
they also have peeps that worked on the fallout series of games except BoS
i saw the preview for kotor 2 in pcgamer (uk) this month how the heck did the character get the ebon hawk ?

Best answers
I can't say I was overly impressed with Kotor anyway. On the plus side, I did enjoy the story a lot, and being able to play through it with a character that was actually more than 1D was nice. But it seriously came over as little more than an overly-simplified version of NWN. Hopefully that'll be different this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
how the heck did the character get the ebon hawk ?
its obviously the same character from the first game

it all adds up if u hear the background on the "new" player character

Best answers
Ive heard that the player you have is completely different from your old player (so they wouldnt have to worry about if you went dark or light in the first game) thats what i said on gamespot anyways. They also said they would explain how you got the ebon hawk.

It said they were doin better combat animations and stuff....so that will be sweet. It looks pretty good to me so far....even though its looking like theyre not gonna change it too too much (but why fix whats not broken)

Best answers
Ya i totally agree. I really liked the first game a lot. Infact im almost done beating it...for the 3rd time. I think the second one is gonna be 10x more fun than the first one but hey i dont know yet.. :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's rare for games to be as good as KOTOR,

And it's 10x more rare for a sequel of a game to be AS good, much less "10x better."

Especially when it's made by another company.

I don't know, but you shouldn't set your hopes so high, you're going to be dissapointed.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Well SailorAlea, I don't expect it to as GOOD as KoTOR but I hope to see some nice improvements... I know it's basically KoTOR with Improvements and a new story but I am still looking forward to The Sith Lords, and the company who is making the Sith Lords worked on other sequels in which the first game was made by Bioware.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd be crazy to even doubt Bioware's skillz...

They will not only improve on KOTOR but make another "game of the year" nominee with this Sith Lords sequel

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, the point is Bioware ISN'T making it.

I don't doubt Bioware, I doubt "Obsidian Entertainment."

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure these two companies know each other very well... and Bioware won't let them continue the series with some input :/

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
It's rare for games to be as good as KOTOR,

And it's 10x more rare for a sequel of a game to be AS good, much less "10x better."

Especially when it's made by another company.

I don't know, but you shouldn't set your hopes so high, you're going to be dissapointed.

Thats the thing though. I have high hopes! Plus they say not to worry cuz they have some ppl on the team that made some great games b4. Im not sure what those games are. Dont really remember. So i trust in their judgement. Otherwise i dont think the Lucas Arts ppl would have continued it if they didnt trust in the company that offered to help them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom