Svar to disable kiblobs.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The things I would do to you if we fought donnierisk. Its unfortunate that you're pretty much isolated from the rest of us. Given the chance I'd show you what ki blasts are capable of and why it wouldn't hurt to have the ability to disable them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im pretty sure he does know. I just ki blobed him for 3 hours straight. Well, we ki blobed each other but I still think ki blobs are cool. It would be a shame if all the servers start to have anti ki blob svar stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, its completely optional. The only reason why everyone would disable ki blobs was if no one wanted ki blobs. That is obviously not the case since there has already been so much resistance against a friggin svar.

nge

Best answers
Um... ki-blobing people for 3 hours straight sounds like the ultimate in boring ESF play. Throw it up there with "BEAMS ONLY PS ONLY NO WINNING"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All they have to do is play a map, but kiblobs should be enabled, then when there are a certain amount of players, depending on how many you want, then you can vote for kiblobs or not then the option will appear.

Oh and we never kiblobbed each other the whole time, he just means we played for 3 hours, meaning we did it alot, seeing as we meleed each oother the whole time!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isnt up to the people on the server. It should be up to the person who created the server.

nge

Best answers
You know, I like this idea for an svar. Ki blasts might actually do more damage than with blobs, with some aim. A 2-3 ki-blast blob is softens the next 2 shots. It could actually make them stronger in certain situations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually fine with me. At least they're doing damage to me while expending ki, rather than doing damage to me while powering up and gaining ki. Plus it would look better imo.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Last week i attempted to enable the Core_Melee on a ESF-W server, so only melee was allowed. It worked fine for a few seconds, i was unable to change weapons. But when i advance melee'd someone, the server crashed. *shrugs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote yes. It would be nice to see people have to actually win a battle without using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom