Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
the front is fine.. the side..

U' got to give her womanly curves.. an ass? arch her back ^_^ U know
I was gonna say the exact thing. GG good model but make her tits lower. They look too high. It looks like its about to touch her neck. Just give her the womanly features.:D

Mystic-ROsHI

M
smo is not gonna "try" skinning it.. lol .. it either he doesnt do it... or he blows everyone away like always. NICE god gundam.... but gundam wing... *Sandrock Custom* will always be the best! O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by rabid ostrage
i dont mean to go off subject but domone kashu (spelling) is so cool G Gundam is my 2nd favorite show burning gundam fron neo japan is the best hehe:p
Yea its mine to and dont get off subject again! because THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWSOME POWER THAT WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!

Best answers
Errghm sorry wanted to post ......;D.......OMG I DOUBLE POSTED!.......AND I DO CARE NELO i want that model too! i think it looks fine to me actually all GodGundams work is :) GoodJOB like always!:)

Best answers
OMG SOMEONE GET A MOD IN HERE AND PUNISH HIM!!!!!:shocked: .....:S i dont think really they care n e more ya know? Cuz no matter how many times ppl double post.. I dont think they mind.. Hmmm. maybe they do...I dunno. Anyway it can get annoying so i would appreciate it if u guys stopped. Thx a bunch :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, this has gone off topic, and I know I really shouldn't have said that and I dun qualify as a mod but someone needed to say that. I'm sorry if I broke any rules.

Back to the topic. Well done. Very well done on the model. I hope the skin is well done as well and making a quick request on an update.

Best answers
has the model been skinned yet and is going to be for esf or dmz cause if seen it in the dmz forums too

Best answers

sry i just thought i would bring this thread back to life cuz it just seems so empty. ok ok how bout this..*clears throat* WE WANT UPDATES WE WANT UPDATES!!!:talk:

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats an awesome model God! :D
Good job! :yes:

May I ask if you are still working on your Brolly model? ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a really good model.. will her jacket thing be animated too? it wouldn't look right if it sticks to her body eveywhere she moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope your next one is Android 17 :S
You dont show work and then not get it done to move on to
something else :\ and if you do, let us know! :( I am looking
forward to an Android 17, But 18 is close... 17 is still better :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom